[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R8 tacos authentico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
R8 tacos authentico
>>
Looks better than those shitty nachos you posted an hour ago.

Stop spamming the board with your disgusting slop. If you want to post OC keep it to one thread, /ck/ is a low board.
>>
>>7795381
the nachos were better. And it was 4 hours ago
>>
what's that red shit?
>>
File: bill_cipher_by_dasarchie-d6ux4qg.png (107 KB, 1024x1055) Image search: [Google]
bill_cipher_by_dasarchie-d6ux4qg.png
107 KB, 1024x1055
>>7795364
Next time try an add a little color. No cilantro?! No lime slices on the side?
>>
>>7795889
salsa, pico and enchilada sauce
>>7795902
didnt have any
>>
>>7795364
These failed immitations will never compare to the little hole in the wall food truck that I go to in an authentic immigrant suburb in L.A.

I don't know what it is with white people trying to immitate Mexican cooking and just getting it so wrong. Those are nothing like the authentic REAL tacos I get for $0.03 each at La Casa Recto de Cabra.

Fucking white male
>>
>>7796124
never said my tacos were authentic.
Sarcasm

im glad your tacos are 3 cents
>>
>crema
>cheese
>one tortilla
U wot mate
>>
>>7796178
at least it was mexican cheese
>>
>>7796162
>tacos authentico
This child of white priviledge doesnt even understand that basics of Spanish!

No wonder he forgot to include AUTHENTIC ingredients, like goat rectum, rat droppings, and whatever green thing he picked at the side of the road this morning.

Never going to measure up to a REAL taco place without doing shit like that.
>>
>>7796367
>not understanding sarcasm
>>
File: considerthefollowing.png (646 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.png
646 KB, 1280x720
>>7795902
I'd also like to throw in here for no good reason that the 'cilantro tastes like soap to me' thing doesn't make you some special snowflake super taster. In reality it means you are are lazy/inept and somehow got some of the bitter cilantro stems in with the leaves.

That entire meme was caused by somebody fucking up basic preparation.
>>
File: e.jpg (36 KB, 607x463) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
36 KB, 607x463
>>7796124
>REAL tacos I get for $0.03 each
>>
File: Bill-angry.png (765 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill-angry.png
765 KB, 1366x768
>>7797656
I'll help you out and translate the joke into 'socially retarded' to help out some of our readers ...

Mexicans are allowed to laugh at white people who don't get their food. But when white people laugh at other white people that don't get Mexican food it -makes you look like a god damned asshole-.
>>
>>7797666
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.