[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fuckin shit's delicious, who else has tried this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 500x375
This fuckin shit's delicious, who else has tried this?
>>
looks dank senpai
>>
>classic image.jpg
>>
File: birthday_cake_halo_top-3123.jpg (52 KB, 576x632) Image search: [Google]
birthday_cake_halo_top-3123.jpg
52 KB, 576x632
how's it going fatties
>>
>>7794957
Nope, no one else has EVER tried that icecream EVER before.
[spoiler]I actually love it, its my favorite kind of icecream[/spoiler]
>>
>>7794985
>It's a /v/-redditor poster

Loving every laugh
>>
>>7794981
>buying a product that has the calories in the largest font on the package

lol wow.
>>
It's good shit. Is anyone here partial to Superman flavor from time to time? I can't remember it's flavor, to be honest, but I remember liking it. Uncommon ice cream flavors are the real treat.
>>
>>7794991
>Spoilers only happen on /v/
Nice meme, they work on most blue boards.
Also, if there is anywhere reddit would come, it would be here.
>>
>>7794957
LorAnn's flavor fountain's birthday cake flavor, ends up with something that looks like yellow cake though.
>>
>>7794957

i did, but i didn't care for it. i might eat a small bowl, but never enough to finish a whole box thing of it. but i fucking love their homemade vanilla. and their strawberry topping. fuck yeah braums. had their biscuits and gravy this morning. they should make that shit into an ice cream.
>>
>>7794978
fuck off already and get a life
>>
'thday 'ake 'ream? it's okay, but not the best
>>
>>7794981
>protein ???
>>
>>7795065

>makes terrible threads from his cell phone that are terrible even by 4chan standards
>tells others to get a life

Nothing wrong with making the occasional PSA about low quality mobile posters who don't deserve a response.
>>
>>7795083
milk family
>>
>>7795074
Why do you think this is funny. 'za is the only one that works, because it's trashy and people actually say it.
>>
>>7794957
I make my own. Birthday cake ice cream is ridiculously easy to make.
>>
>>7795090
Kill yourself faggot
>>
that is a really blue icecream
>>
>>7794998
>Superman
That's just normal vanilla with some food coloring.
>>
>>7794957
>image.jpg
>>
>>7795090
>fuck off loser. some of us can only afford to browse 4chan on the subway or outdoors.
stay glued to your cuckputer, loser.
>>
>>7795187
It's just that Apple makes terrible products and it makes you a cuck to keep sucking their cock
>>
>>7794978
>classic faggot.post
>>
>>7795191
some of us can afford to pay for quality.
>>
>>7795196
Sign a contract with most mobile providers and they'll give you an iPhone
>>
>>7795145
excuse me but the term is kys faggot now, get with the times fampai
>>
>>7795108
yeah cause I never saw an ice cream state its "protein" benefits
>>
I was thinking of trying my hand at actually making ice cream. But I have a really weird idea that will make everyone on /ck/ hate me.

IPA flavored ice cream.
>>
>>7795928
>bitter
>fruitiness
>fat
>sugar
sounds like a winning combo
I've never made ice cream before but it looks like a bitch and a half to do so godspeed
>>
>>7794995
Well, he isn't going to eat the package now, is he?
>>
>>7794957
I've never seen this brand. where do you buy this op?
>>
>>7796611
GOAT braums
>>
>>7795074
Yeah. No. You're a tremendous meme failing faggot.
>>
This conjures up memories of the dessert ramen....dat dessert so tasty...
>>
Get a milkshake made with it.

It's like drinking cake
>>
File: HudFCarton2013BlueMoon-600x448.png (294 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
HudFCarton2013BlueMoon-600x448.png
294 KB, 600x448
>>7794957
I bet it's not better than Blue Moon.
>>
>>7796822
Did anyone with a "professional" palette taste dessert ramen the way the guy made it and confirm it wasn't just a really elaborate shitpost meant to waste time making something that tasted awful?
>>
>>7795011
>I must defend the honor of /v/.
>>
>>7794957
How does it taste?
>>
>>7794957
I live in Tennessee. Every year I go to visit family in Oklahoma, make sure to eat one meal at braum's and fill up a giant cooler with their ice cream before driving back to TN. Lasts like two-three months before another eight-nine without this godly cream.
>>
>mfw i name pictures image.jpg on my computer to piss anons off

anyway this ice cream looks revolting
>>
>>7797148
>>7794991
Don't you talk shit about /v/, or we'll invade you're stupid board.
>>
>>7797127
>blue flavor

What does a color taste like?
>>
>>7797127
>blue flavour
>ARTIFICIAL FLAVOUR ADDED

So wait, you're telling me this isn't NATURAL blue flavour? A farce!
>>
>>7794957

Looks like diabetes in a carton...
>>
>>7794981

is it really good? does it taste "healthy"?
>>
>>7794998
fuck yes. i cant find it any where:(
>>
>>7794957
Huh sugar flavored sugar. That sure is something.
>>
>>7797127
What does it mean?
>>
>>7797127
Blue flavor the color of sadness it tastes like sadness and regret.
>>
>>7794957
Nah, what it struck me as interesting though is that apparently 99% of American food items are marketed as "premium, top, super ultra deluxe, finest, luxury" be it even a humble jar of synthetic toe jam.
This goes along with your tendency to define everything as awesome, amazign, fantastic.
"I've bought this plain red shirt" "AWESOME, ANON!"
Why are you so hyperbolic? Is it just nation wide ADHD?
Here in Eataly not even the best firms put ULTRA PREMIUM on their best products, they keep it humble and it's the quality alone that sells, not catchy memes.
What the fuck?
>>
>>7798333
It's fukn good. I mean, imitation ice cream tastes good especially if you're cutting. It doesn't "melt" like real ice cream-it becomes kind of a weird mashed potato thing.
>>
>>7795074
I agree with>>7795130
>>7796751
You're a faggot. I hate the 'go 'za meme but your post did kinda make me laugh
>>
>>7794981
Looks like something my office's obese sysadmin would eat. She never ever drinks unsweetened water. I once heard her mumble to self "I wish I could drink water". Diet cola daily to wash down various fatty sugary shits, and decided based on feels to supplement protein despite not lifting or even walking. This all resulted in kidney stones.

I make nicecream with only whole plant foods :^)
>>
>>7797360
Just like how you'd invade a bag of doritos.
>>
>>7795170
Right, and just like red velvet the food coloring alters the flavor
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.