[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my co workers keep eating my snacks and i tell them please don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: Cats.jpg (74 KB, 325x429) Image search: [Google]
Cats.jpg
74 KB, 325x429
my co workers keep eating my snacks and i tell them please don't eat my snacks my wife will kill me and they laugh and keep eating my snacks they say it's not a big deal because it's starburst but my wife gets mad when she finds out my co workers are eating the sancks she buys me. how do i tell my co workers to not eat my snacks so my wife will not get mad. i don't care about the snacks i just dont want my wife to get mad.
>>
a. Keep the snacks stored some place your co-workers can't find it or they won't look. Like in your desk.

Or

b. Don't tell your "wife" about it
>>
>>7794658

Tell your wife to shut the fuck up about the god damn starbursts she's your wife not your mom.
>>
File: the type 99s will fall out.png (30 KB, 537x450) Image search: [Google]
the type 99s will fall out.png
30 KB, 537x450
beat them up. I know you can do it
>>
>>7794658
Bring snacks one day with your semen in it, then they will eat them and become homo
>>
>>7794674
but she buys them for me to take to work she tells me i have to eat them

>>7794671
she asks me if i ate all my starbursts and i don't like lying to her so i tell her my co workers ate them and she gets mad at me. i will try the desk trick i used to keep them next to the microwave and coffee machine
>>
>>7794658
Politely ask your wife's son to beat them up
>>
>>7794715
we don't have any kids
>>
File: le spookykyuoko.jpg (72 KB, 730x1024) Image search: [Google]
le spookykyuoko.jpg
72 KB, 730x1024
>>7794687
shit. is this the brats' night out?
>>
>>7794658
>>7794687
Are your coworkers getting inexplicably ill? The sort of illness that could potentially kill them if they were getting it in larger doses?
>>
>>7794658
Drag your balls across it while your coworkers watch.

Granted, this means you'll have to ask your wife to get them out of her purse.
>>
>>7794729
i don't think so but greg took a sick day last week
>>
>>7794687
>keep them next to the microwave and coffee machine

I know this thread is bait but nobody who has ever worked in an office thinks random food left near shit other employees are going to use all the time is anything but everyone's. Shit, basically any food people left on the table in my old break room was fair game, either people who put it there didn't want it or they wanted to give it out to everyone else. Seriously, this is what working in an office is like. If you enjoy working with other people, you share food with them. Again, I know the post is bait but OP's story has him leaving candy for coworkers to snack on when taking a break.
>>
>>7794755
well there isn't any other place to put them since it's out of place in the fridge since its candy and the cupboards are all used for peoples cups and their bowls
>>
File: 670px-Breed-Ducks-Step-20.jpg (82 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
670px-Breed-Ducks-Step-20.jpg
82 KB, 670x503
>>7794755
I dont know what office you work in, but mine is cut throat
>>
>>7794763
Does your desk lack drawers? Someone else recommended that. Also, food left in the cupboards tends to be left alone in my experience. Depends on the people you work with.

>>7794768
I worked at a company that did e-learning for natural gas pipeline workers. A bunch of nice older women and guys worked there. Like 20 employees maybe.
>>
I know this is a bait threaad and that you're just baiting me but in reply to your bait I think that you should ask your wife to buy you a different candy, do you even like starburbs?
>>
Ask her to buy you chicken wings instead
>>
>>7794775
i will use my desk i just dont want my snakcs getting mixed up with my work things
>>
>>7794768

>working in cubicle office doing software stuff
>eccentric old guy with a ponytail and a standing desk comes running into my cubicle like Kramer and excitedly proclaims "There's cake and icecream in the break room!" then runs out
>>
>>7794824
Yeah, it's no good to mix your work things with your snacks. Try putting them in a condom and storing them up your ass. Then you can put your snacks in the drawer without any trouble.
>>
File: mSFj3su.jpg (12 KB, 200x317) Image search: [Google]
mSFj3su.jpg
12 KB, 200x317
>>7794824
What if you put your Starbucks in your pocket protector.
>>
>>7794874
they get too hot in my pockets so i will try the desk
>>
File: 1438889813610.png (344 KB, 516x521) Image search: [Google]
1438889813610.png
344 KB, 516x521
>>7794658
Just bring some gabagool instead.
>>
At my last job, I worked in an office. There was a guy that was convicted for murdering his wife and had recently gotten out of prison.

Nigga kept stealing my lunch.
>>
>>7794750
fill your starbursts with laxatives

they'll get the hint soon enough to stop eating your things.

or alternatively, file a complaint with HR
>>
File: 1461171194327.jpg (62 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
1461171194327.jpg
62 KB, 685x474
>>7794674
You are wrong. I know it doesn't seem logical but the only explination for man children levels of this magnitude is that op married his futa mother.
>>
File: 316948.jpg (32 KB, 496x371) Image search: [Google]
316948.jpg
32 KB, 496x371
Eat them before you get to work
>>
What the fuck is this thread

Why does your wife make you eat Starburst
>>
ask your mom to pack extra for the other kids
>>
>>7795549
capicolla ham isnt the best snack
>>
>>7797219
That defeats the purpose of a snack
>>
>>7797275
she puts his meds in his starbursts
>>
My office has the opposite problem

People don't even eat their own food so the fridge just fills up
>>
>>7798195
you eat them then
>>
keep them in your pocket
>>
>>7797275
because she will get mad if he doesnt
>>
>>7799048
The mad wife.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.