[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some snacks that I can take with me to places that are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1394006740240.gif (869 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1394006740240.gif
869 KB, 200x300
What are some snacks that I can take with me to places that are actually filling and not 90 percent sugar?
>>
>>7794460
Proton bars.
>>
File: proton.png (238 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
proton.png
238 KB, 2000x2000
>>7794479
mmm, delicious proton
>>
File: mixed-nuts-kernels.jpg (122 KB, 737x492) Image search: [Google]
mixed-nuts-kernels.jpg
122 KB, 737x492
>>7794460

Nuts. Be careful. They're super high fucking calorie.
>>
you could always try MY DICK
>>
>>7794460
Just pack yourself one of those faggy "bento boxes" (aka lunch box for normal people) you fucking weeb.
>>
>>7794460

Fruit. Bananas and such. Granola bars are great too.
>>
Hard boiled eggs. Just put em in your pocket.
Can also put spaghetti ragu in a zip top bag with a fork taped to it. That will also fit in your pockets.
>>
>>7794460
who is this sido wal guessmeck?
>>
>>7794460
Make a small sandwich or something, most snacks aren't very healthy.

A small amount of trail mix would be okay though. I would make something similar by grinding mixed nuts, then adding an equal amount of raisins and grinding them together. Raisins have a lot of sugar, but there's a lot of fiber and you don't really need to eat much since it's quite calorie dense.
>>
>>7794531
Why would you be any more likely to eat more of a calorie-dense food? When you're full you're full, whether you're eating a salad or a stick of butter.
>>
>>7795636
A lot of people eat when they're bored and/or don't stop when they're full. I think all of the salt on most nuts makes it easier to overeat too.
>>
>>7795636
Because the space in your digestive tract is limited by volume, not potential energy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.