[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IPA-Lagunitas-12oz-Bottle.png (354 KB, 300x909) Image search: [Google]
IPA-Lagunitas-12oz-Bottle.png
354 KB, 300x909
What went so right?
>>
I've been to beer festivals in virtually every corner of the US, and the only constant is that Lagunitas is always there, regardless of how small of flyover the venue, and wherever you live, you can go to any backwoods beer tasting and be sure to see someone from Lagunitas pushing their IPA.

It's decent, but I don't think I've ever actually purchased it in a store.
>>
>>7794404
That's funny. Because so far I had no luck finding Lagunitas in Europe. Neither in Austria nor in Norway where I'm living right now.
>>
I live not too far from their original location so I've tried pretty much everything they've put out in stores in the area in the past few years. I'm a drunk so I like their stronger beers. Undercover Shutdown is probably my favorite because I fall asleep after 5. I'd rather drink a 22oz of Hop Stooped then their flagship IPA. The last time I got a 12 pack of the IPA because it was on sale for like $13 it seemed more watery than the last time I had drank it because I spend a whole year drinking everything that was 8% or more abv but it's a very respectable IPA and I would never turn it down.
>>
>>7794386
It's my favorite commonly available IPA, along with Hop Knot. I think the only beer from Lagunitas that I've tried and not enjoyed was their Lager.
>>
>>7794386
Started showing up in Ontario during the winter. Tried some and was pretty impressed. 8/10, have purchased again.
>>
Fuck Lagunitas. They sold 51% of their soul to Heineken. They're a corner store beer now. No originality.
>>
Always nice to see people enjoying beer from my shitty little hometown.
>>
>>7794386
Why drink beer when you can drink your piss?
That would probably save you some money I know you need.
>>
>>7794419
The Swedish Systembolaget has quite a few from them. I've had the IPA and I liked it a lot. I liked Sierra Nevada Torpedo too. But I realize there's tonnes of either better or equally good American IPAs that I can't get my hands on.
>>
>>7796847
>>The Swedish Systembolaget has quite a few from them.
Hmm.. Maybe I should make a trip over the border some of these days.
>>
>>7795686
Oh go sniff your own farts you retarded cunt. A small company made it big and wanted a larger distribution area. Their quality is still the same.
>>
>>7794386
lagunitas tastes a bit like cough medecine, though that's not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
Not a Lagunitas shill but I'm a fan of their IPA, fairly consistent
Like to have a bottle of their imperial stout after a good day at work
>>
>>7796851
yes but you better check out the store you have in sight because I can't guarantee they will have that many different kinds on the shelf. Maybe you can preorder them to the store and then pick them up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.