[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
foods that you enjoy but won't let your senpai catch you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: aaa.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
foods that you enjoy but won't let your senpai catch you eating.

like that fat chick that's fun to roll with, but won't introduce to your buds becuz too embarassed
>>
Wait, I forget. Is senpai desu or is senpai senpai?
>>
>>7792863
pic related in this case, shitty boiled hotdogs on with ketchup+mustard like you get off carts
>>
>>7792863
the 20s chicken nugget box from mcdonalds

also, nice word filter m80
>>
>>7792863
who the fuck puts lettuce on a hotdog?
>>
File: whopper dog.jpg (39 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
whopper dog.jpg
39 KB, 500x282
>>7792936
Burger King.
>>
File: img_1319[1].jpg (2 MB, 4000x2664) Image search: [Google]
img_1319[1].jpg
2 MB, 4000x2664
Chicken is best boiled but I'd never say that to anybody.
>>
>>7793274

best non-breaded chicken I ever had was oven poached with a small amount of water, moist as shit.
>>
>>7792863
I'm a sous chef at a very upscale/fine dining/famous restaurant....for the past 10 years, I've had mcdonalds breakfast burritos for work nearly ever morning....with each one slathered in 3 packs of picante.

I deserve death
>>
>>7793274
do you have a recipe?
>>
>>7792863
Hot dogs are my top guilty pleasure.
>>
>>7793594
I can relate. Fellow sous chef, and I always get their sausage and egg mcmuffins with a hash brown in the morning. Pretty sure I burn most of the calories off working though since i'm still skele mode
>>
>>7793687
>i'm still skele mode

Guessing you haven't hit the severe alcoholism stage of being a chef
>>
Five cans of those little barbecue vienna sausages.
>>
>>7793274
Maybe because youre wrong.
>>
>>7794047
He is right though, not so much boiled as braised though.
Best thanksgiving turkey I ever had was braised.
Meat falling off the bone.
>>
>>7794047
You gotta get into poaching, bro. You're missing out.
>>
File: cleveland.jpg (38 KB, 385x288) Image search: [Google]
cleveland.jpg
38 KB, 385x288
Raw beef.

Everyone's fine with sashimi, but whip out your only slightly grilled steak and everyone throws a hissy fit like you're going to catch and spread the plague.
>>
>>7794626
I think your missing the flash freezing process done to sashimi, a step, that's missing from "raw beef" usually
>>
Fast good.
>>
>>7794626
not where i live
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.