[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to cook bread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 03wmt1-superJumbo-v2.jpg (265 KB, 1373x1037) Image search: [Google]
03wmt1-superJumbo-v2.jpg
265 KB, 1373x1037
What's the best way to cook bread?
>>
In a toaster.
>>
>>7792510
How do I get medium rare bread?
>>
>>7792511
It it blue, you limp wristed faggot
>>
I like fried bread. So, usually when i'm making something that's gonna have lots of fat left over, like a roast, I buy a loaf of bread from a nearby bakery, and when I pull the roast out of the pan, just use the fat left over in the pan and fry that bread. It tastes p fuckin good.
>>
Melt some butter in the skillet.

Put 2 slices and make sure they're coated generously on both sides.

Slather peanut butter on one, Nutella on the other and make a sandwich.
>>
>>7792558
>seasoning bread
If you can't enjoy the bread for itself, maybe with just a bit of salt, you're a total pleb who should stick to tendies.
>>
>>7792506
The answer is always deep fried.
>>
>>7792556
>>7792558
This is honestly the best way. I love making bacon and egg sandwiches, and toasting the bread in the bacon fat. Good shit.
>>
File: wentelteefje.jpg (56 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wentelteefje.jpg
56 KB, 480x360
Soak them in a mixture of egg, milk cinnamon and sugar before cooking them.

It works better if you use old/stale bread otherwise it will crumble.
>>
File: ees.png (684 KB, 446x659) Image search: [Google]
ees.png
684 KB, 446x659
>>7792506
broil it. 20-45 seconds on each side
its like a much better toast
>>
>>7793601
protip: just use the yolks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.