[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're stuck on an island that only has a lifetime's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
You're stuck on an island that only has a lifetime's supply of the world's hottest pepper (pic related) at your disposable, warm water, and daily multivitamins. How long do you last?
>>
Capsaicin is a meme
>>
File: putin_space_cat_bacon.jpg (443 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
putin_space_cat_bacon.jpg
443 KB, 1920x1080
Forever. I bet you could literally transcend space time, and exist within a Schrodinger dimension of existence after consuming 9000 Carolina Reapers bruh.
>>
I'd probably just die of boredom
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 607x1080
>>7792288
>being this scared to live
leddit pls go
>>7792277
>>
>>7792277
Not very long. I react very negatively to spice and it completely numbs my tongue.
>>
>>7792277
unless you regularly eat super hot peppers and built up a resistance, its possible that eating enough of these to live off of could kill you either from immediate shock, vomiting and damaged digestive systemm or a capsaican overdose.
>>
>>7792277
You'd never be able to spit on your dick to jerk off because of all the spice. Id kill myself on the 2nd day.
>>
just make an artisan deep dish pepper 'za. wala
>>
>>7792327
but if you're fat enough couldn't you take the time to build up a resistance there?
>>
File: dane_what_is_it_with_you_for_tv.gif (665 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
dane_what_is_it_with_you_for_tv.gif
665 KB, 500x225
>>7792327
>capsaican overdoses are real
>>
>>7792364
its basically your body thinking its literally on fire and reacting as sych,
>>
>>7792277
until I drown after becoming exhausted from trying to swim away. or get killed by whatever ocean shit is out there.
>>
rub peppers all over & inside my body, and then I leave humanity behind; we GUCCI@!2
>>
I'd use it to catch fish. So probably until I'm rescued.
>>
>>7792397
it's 2080 fish don't exist
>>
>>7792277

you'd waste away because its almost literally impossible to eat enough of those peppers to actually consume appreciable calories worth of them
>>
>>7792330
Even touching the pepper and touching your dick would be bad. You would basically want to never touch your penis or eyes or et cetera ever
>>
ca n i vape it 420?
>>
>>7792413
ya
>>
sign me, gilligan.
>>
>>7792367
source fagit
>>
>>7792330
>Having to spit on your dick
Literally what, not even cutfags have to do this
>>
capsaicin, the spice found in hot peppers, is a neurotoxin and can absolutely fuck you up, though the amount needed to cause death is absurdly high and the human body passes it incredibly fast. If you manage to inhale it it causes breathing complications which can lead to death.
>>
>>7792277
This is what you're told, but you find there is only one pepper on the island.

It's a very hot pepper.
>>
File: hannibal_chau.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hannibal_chau.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>7792604
still no source
>>
water, the main ingredient found in hot peppers, is a neurotoxin and can absolutely fuck you up, though the amount needed to cause death is absurdly high and the human body passes it incredibly fast. If you manage to inhale it it causes breathing complications which can lead to death.
>>
>>7792277

Pepper heat is incredibly variable from pepper to pepper, even on the same branch. Selecting the mildest peppers from each generation and selectively breeding them will allow me to undo the Carolina Reaper and return it to a less horrific fruit, as well as give me a hobby on my island.

With any luck I'll even be able to find other species of pepper on the island and cross breed them for even less heat.
>>
>>7792997
I appreciate the thought you put in to this.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.