[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I invite 10 of my family members over for a couple weeks is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: .jpg (185 KB, 1200x944) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
185 KB, 1200x944
If I invite 10 of my family members over for a couple weeks is it fair to just do breakfast buffet, sandwich platter/charcuterie then tacos/bbq/seafood/pasta for dinner? they won't expect individual meals right just take what you want type thing?
>>
File: 1457808509773.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
1457808509773.png
50 KB, 209x201
>couple of weeks
>only serving food buffet/smörgåsbord/cafeteria style

Anon...
>>
>>7791922
That's more than fair
>>
File: 123545.jpg (61 KB, 610x550) Image search: [Google]
123545.jpg
61 KB, 610x550
>>7791922
sounds about right. some different salads to round it all out so they will always have something to nosh on.
>>
>>7791922
Topkek. I remember seeing this posted a few days ago. You really haven't figured something out yet?
>>
Are you rich anon? How can you politely afford food for 10 people for two weeks, let alone house them, water, electricity, replace the toilet paper etc
>>
>>7791922
10 people for a couple week? damn dude, that sounds like shit. do you live on a compound of some sort?
>>
>>7792122
wait does it sound like shit because of its too many people or because your picturing his house?
>>
>>7791922

do pancakes
>>
>>7792134
it's too many people unless you live on a compound with multiple buildings.
>>
>>7792134
Too many people for a too long period of time unless your home is built to receive them. Especially if they expect you to feed them without contributing.
>>
guy you replied to here
i'll second this >>7792156 as well.
>>
File: Untitled.png (92 KB, 1883x894) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
92 KB, 1883x894
this is the layout of my house it sits on 5 acres with an outdoor kitchen and pool as well. it's a bungalow... is it really bad to invite that many people?
>>
>>7792175
what's the square footage? can you get a trailer for a couple or some kids to stay in?
>>
>>7792175
>this is the layout of my house it sits on 5 acres with an outdoor kitchen and pool as well. it's a bungalow... is it really bad to invite that many people?
If the basement is finished (AKA not dirt) or they bring camping shit then it's going to be fine, feeding 10 people is harder but if they chip in and help it'll be fine too I guess. Do note that this is talking about a medium sized house since your 300 hour in MS paint don't convey that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.