[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you expect here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What would you expect here?
>>
>>7791533
Pizza
>>
>>7791533
pizza/calzones/other "itallian" stuff
>>
to be dining alone while the waitress is waiting for me to finish my meal

Meal would be average for an average price

tips would be no less than $8 average is $5
>>
>>7791533
Are you that guy who always posts from the Chinese Buffet?
>>
Looks nearly identical to a Jap place near me.
>>
>>7791533
diner food, or food where you order, take the tray to a table, and eat. probably decent food tho, considering it looks clean as hell. no doubt i would at least try it.
>>
>>7791533
Cheap, small-town Asian or Mexican food.
>>
i guess pizzeria or low tier italian
>>
A shitty lunch diner that's priced just a little too high.
>>
>>7791533
pizza or subs.
>>
Overpriced chinese buffet.
>>
>>7791533
I was at a little restaurant that looked like this last time I went to New York. Had a godly eggs benedict and fresh juice.

Exposed brick walls, coke cooler in the back, napkin and parmesan dispenser on the right table. Small town pizzeria that is only marginally better than a chain.
>>
File: The Spanish Inquisition.jpg (37 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
The Spanish Inquisition.jpg
37 KB, 480x357
>>7791533
>>
>>7792071
heh.
>>
>>7791533
pizza ordered at the counter then served at the table by high school girls.
>>
My vote is for Mediterranean.
>>
>>7791533
A mom and pop Italian restaurant. I see fiascos and a shaker filled with Parmesan on one of the tables
>>
Chicken schnitzel and hopefully beer.
>>
File: water_pitcher_plastic_x.jpg (77 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
water_pitcher_plastic_x.jpg
77 KB, 500x557
One of these sitting in a puddle of its condensation, assortment of gum under the tables, and some kid lying next to his chair.
>>
Ice cold Coca-Cola® products.
>>
>>7791533

grinders.
>>
>>7791533
asian buffet
>>
>>7791533
Italian American food heavy on the red sauce and cheese. Looks like the kind of place that puts butter and proscuito chunks in their vodka sauce.
>>
>>7792108
Ripe calzones ready to jam my italian sausage into...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.