[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you add to this? I'm thinking some chopped bacon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: broccoli-and-cheese.png (58 KB, 255x275) Image search: [Google]
broccoli-and-cheese.png
58 KB, 255x275
What would you add to this? I'm thinking some chopped bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, black pepper, and steamed broccoli (fresh not frozen).

Don't judge me.
>>
If you have broccoli, and cheese, why not just make some yourself?

???
>>
>>7791053
Maybe he doesn't have any milk, or butter, or flour, or onions, or broth, or
>>
>>7791053
If I have a can of broccoli cheese soup, then why would I do that?
>>
>>7791067
Steam broc, put cheese over dickhead.
>>
I use those cans as like a ghetto casserole sometimes.

Pour it into a baking dish, add veggies and some diced chicken breast, bake in the oven for about an hour.
>>
>>7791088
Werd. Cream of mushroom makes a ghetto mushroom risotto. Nom nom.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 362x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 362x400
>>7791045
Nothing. I wouldn't eat it.
>>
>>7791122
Why?
>>
>>7791134

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I wouldn't eat it either. It's shit-tier soup, and waaaay too salty. (and no, I'm not a health nut. I'm talking about the taste). It simply doesn't taste very good, and broccoli cheese soup is quite easy to make.
>>
>>7791122
Um... Because it fucking disgusting? Is this the 1970s? Do you plan on making a cassarole with it? You can make this with nothing more than broccoli, chicken broth, garlic, and sour cream. Repulsive.
>>
>>7791134
http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/9627-cheddar-cheese-soup

Add steamed broccoli florets
>>
>>7791143
>You can make this with nothing more than broccoli, chicken broth, garlic, and sour cream
No cheese?

Repulsive.
>>
>>7791139
>>7791143
If you can't make a can of broccoli soup taste good, then you need to stop cooking. Lame.
>>
>>7791086
That sounds painful.
>>
>>7791190

If you know how to cook, why aren't you making the soup yourself instead of buying that canned shite?
>>
>>7791182
>implying you can't add cheese
Are you missing a chromosome?
>>
>>7791196
Who says I bought it? What even makes you think I'm OP? Lame.
>>
>>7791201
>You can make this with nothing more than
>with nothing more than
>nothing more
>nothing
>>
>>7791210
Go back under your bridge.
>>
nice 'cago cousine there anon
>>
>>7791207

If you don't have canned soup why are you even posting in a canned soup thread?
>>
>>7791257
Because you faggots are too stupid to think of all the reasons OP might have a can of soup and want to make dinner.
>>
>>7791257
I give up. Why?
>>
>>7791262
Ok. Fair enough. Let's assume OP is a sorry ass poor and has nothing in his pantry, like flour. But he's got a lunchable in the fridge. Dice "ham" sauté in pot with what ever fat he has on hand, add "soup," dice "cheese" and add to said "soup" and voila! he's shined shit. Or he could go out and spend a couple of bucks and make an actual meal.
>>
>>7791313
>Not just eating the lunchable

fucking up senpai
>>
>>7791313
That's supposed to be better than this?
>chopped bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, black pepper, and steamed broccoli (fresh not frozen)
>>
my parents put this on baked potatoes
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.