[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to cook a steak, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 21
What's the best way to cook a steak, /ck/?
>>
over a charcoal or wood grill, basted with butter
>>
>>7790915
I just put it in the oven at 380 until its safe to eat.
>>
>>7790915
microwave.
>>
in the blood of my enemies
>>
Half a tspn of sea salt
Full tspn black pepper on each side
Cut half inch incisions all around the two surfaces, drizzle olive oil
Let sit for half hour in fridge
Put a skillet on high medium, let steak sit on each side for five minutes
This will give you a perfect medium.
Put extra sharp cheddar and butter while flipped of you're not worried about health
Simple and best way imo
>>
>>7790915
sous-meme
>>
>>7790915
IMHO it depends on the steak.

If it's a boneless cut like a fillet or strip steak then I prefer to sear it in a pan, toss in some garlic, rosemary, and thyme, and then baste with butter like the OP pic.

If it's a bone-in cut like a porterhouse then the bone will prevent it from sitting flat in the pan and getting a really good sear. That calls for a grill.

In either case the steak needs to be seasoned with salt and pepper. If it's a good grade of meat that's all that is needed. If it's a cheaper cut then I might hit it with the Jaccard and season it with some Worcestershire.
>>
>>7790915
Dip it in a semen batter and deep fry it
>>
>>7790968
Americans WILL eat this, with ketchup.
>>
>>7790973
desu semen is sterile so it's not like it can't be consumed. sushi restaurants serve abalone semen and certain parts of america eat bull testicles.
>>
>>7790915
People look at me weird when they see how I cook my steak, but they always call me a genius after all is said and done.

Assuming you're a sane human and you've properly seasoned and marinated your steak..

Prepare Oven at 250 degrees Celsius.

1. Microwave for 15 seconds in a bath of stock water and flip
2. Microwave for 15 seconds more and remove.
3. Oven bake for 7 1/2 minutes, cover the steak in complimenting vegetables and flavours.
4. Oven bake for a further 7 1/2 minutes, remove steak from oven.
5. Baste steak with freshly churned butter, lightly baste with sweet buttermilk.
6. Cover steak with fermented fresh honey and lime.
7. Roast over charcoal or wood grill for 10 minutes.
8. Clean steak, serve.
>>
>>7790973
Can I have mustard too?
>>
>>7790980
I'm not sure what definition of sterile you use, but the sperm cells moving around in semen definitely do not make it something I'd call a sterile substance.
>>
>>7790990
sterile like how feces are sterile. they don't carry disease.
>>
butter and cast iron pan
>>
>>7790988
Mustard is for queers, son.
>>
Boiled in milk
>>
Fry it on each side for about 2 minites then drown it A1 and worshishishershaush.
>>
>>7791011
"woostuhshuh"
>>
File: 1454534581202.jpg (55 KB, 960x764) Image search: [Google]
1454534581202.jpg
55 KB, 960x764
>>7790983
>Microwave
>oven bake for 15 minutes at 250c
>grill for 10 minutes
>"clean steak"
>>
>>7790915

pan fried until well done, then smothered in ketchup.
>>
>>7791226
I guarantee you will be heavily surprised by the quality of the finished product
>>
>>7790930
That's funny. I cook it in the blood and entrails of street walkers.
>>
Sous vide plus sear of your choice. Literally never had a failure using this method.
>>
File: billirwin.jpg (24 KB, 155x171) Image search: [Google]
billirwin.jpg
24 KB, 155x171
>>7791011
>worshishishershaush.

it's "what's this here sauce," broheim
>>
>>7790915
Shire

Worchester

Worchestershire.

You buffoons.
>>
Sous vide 131 F and seared about 30s each side

Never eating on steakhouses again
>>
>>7791330
What cut do you like? Flat iron is my go to.
>>
>>7791339
I usually go with top sirloin
>>
>>7790983
how the fuck would you even create this recipe..
i know you are full of shit or are literally a retard...
>who the fucks decides to put steak in stock water and fucking microwave
>did know one else fucking read this
>>
>>7791330
But doesn't the meat absorb all the shitty stuff that's in the plastic?
>>
I let the steak get up to room temp then sear. Cooks far more evenly
>>
Reverse sear.

Put in oven on low heat with probe. Cook until it reaches your desired finished temp. Take it out, let it rest for like 10 minutes, they do a super hot sear for like 90 seconds on each side.
>>
>>7792811
>reverse seating

Sir, please drop your spatula and step away from the kitchen.
>>
>>7792770
You have no idea what you're talking about. Fuck off.
>>
>>7792835

It's the best method for thicker steaks.
>>
>>7792836
Dude, this was just a question, no reason to be such a dick.
>>
>>7790915
with the heat turned up to 'go and for the duration of 'za
>>
Pull Straight from the freezer, cover with a chile coffee rub, Sear on the outside in cast iron until you get a nice crust, popped in a 500* oven until internal temp is 5* less than what you want (I like medium). Bring to platter, cover with foil, let rest 10 min, slice and serve.

Rub recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/coffee-rubbed-rib-eye-recipe.html
>>
File: 1465587079684.gif (544 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1465587079684.gif
544 KB, 640x360
I use a rib eye boneless, rub it with salt and pepper, then olive oil. Put it into a hot non-stick pan for 3 minutes on each side. Take it out and let it sit for 5 minutes then eat. No sides, no sauces.
>>
Steak is one of those things that people who are new to cooking get overly opinionated about because of the perception that it's a luxury food (despite being sold for practically nothing at every walmart), and because they think they're the first person ever to salt a piece of beef and put it on something hot until it's cooked

It's like watching sports teams rage about some stuff that doesn't actually matter. People need something to feel that their life has meaning, and, in some cases, a $30 piece of cooked beef provides that meaning
>>
>>7791299
Pics or didn't happen.
>>
File: stillalive.png (751 KB, 565x510) Image search: [Google]
stillalive.png
751 KB, 565x510
>>7793204
>It's like watching sports teams rage about some stuff that doesn't actually matter. People need something to feel that their life has meaning, and, in some cases, a $30 piece of cooked beef provides that meaning

Root of all evil.
>>
>>7790915
sous vide, then briefly sear in sesame oil or clarified butter
>>
>>7792916
food grade plastic does not contain BPA by definition
>>
>>7793224
not that guy, but BPA isn't the only issue with plastics, the only reason it lurks large in the minds of Americlaps is that Clapistan was the last developed country to officially recognize and take action over BPA because the Clapistani regulatory bodies that function effectively in other countries cannot function in Clapistan because their main purpose has been subverted by corporate interests

there are many other hormone-like chemicals coming from all sorts of plastics, which of course you'll ignore and instead get distracted over plant phytoestrogens, a false controversy that was fabricated by the plastic manufacturers to make you feel safe just by avoiding the consumption of vegetable matter
>>
>>7793233
well, inform us, then
>>
>>7790915
Depends on the steak. Fillet, sirloin, ribeye, rump, flank have different characteristics and cooking techniques.
If the steak has a lot of fat, you should cook it a bit longer to make sure that it melts and releases the flavor.
If it has no fat or connective tissue you can serve it rare and juicy.
Always avoid going over medium.
It's better to salt it after cooking it or else it will get dry.
>>
>>7790915
Well done, with ketchup.
>>
>>7790995
>HIV
>>
>>7793263
it's best to salt it several hours before cooking it so it penetrates the fat and meat.
>>
>>7793263
>If it has no fat or connective tissue you can serve it rare and juicy.
If it has no fat or connective tissue then it's a shitty steak, not even worth cooking. Are you the moron who brings eye of round steak to a BBQ?
>>
>>7793329
>filet mignon is a shitty steak.

ok.
>>
>>7792811
>Take it out, let it rest for like 10 minutes
You may have heard that it's a good idea to let your steak rest at room temperature before you sear it. Here's the truth: don't bother. A thick cut steak takes a long time to rise in temperature. After half an hour sitting on a plate in the kitchen, the internal temperature of my test models only rose by about 4°F. Even after an hour, they'd barely risen 9°F, not much of a difference. Cooked side-by-side against one straight from the fridge, the cooking time and eating qualities were nearly identical.
>>
>>7793332
Tenderloin, also known as filet mignon, is the most tender cut of meat on the cow. When cooked, it has a buttery, almost spoon-tender texture. But what it has in tenderness, it lacks in flavor. As a nearly unused muscle in the cow, the tenderloin generally has very little fat, and almost no flavor to speak of, despite its crazy price tag.
>>
>>7793369

Resting a steak for that short a time period is indeed pointless, as you explained.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't rest the steak. It simply means you need to rest it for much longer than most people commonly think.
>>
>>7790915
Dry brine, and reverse sear.

Coat steak with a little more salt than you would normally use, and let it sit for at least an hour. This lets the salt penetrate the meat, and can help tenderize it a little.

Rinse salt off of steak, and put in 300F oven until it's just below the desired doneness. Then sear it in a hot pan with clarified butter, preferably. Neutral oil is okay, but not as tasty.

Add mushrooms and onions to pan after removing steak, cook them until soft and deglaze with a bit of wine or stock. Add cream if you want a richer sauce.
>>
seared over brightly glowing coals. then wrapped up and left to cook in its own residual heat for a few minutes.
>>
>>7793378
thanks for the lesson, faggot. none of us already knew that.
>>
File: steak-tartar1.jpg (290 KB, 1024x661) Image search: [Google]
steak-tartar1.jpg
290 KB, 1024x661
this
>>
>>7790915
Assuming it's thick enough, it should be rubbed with butter, rosemary, and pepper before being placed on a grill or cast iron skillet then into an oven.

Salt when it is done cooking.
>>
>>7793403
that's just an uncooked burger without the bun.
>>
File: 1308247603895s.jpg (3 KB, 251x168) Image search: [Google]
1308247603895s.jpg
3 KB, 251x168
>come home drunk
>wife bought a steak
>it's in the fridge
>heat up cast iron skillet
>toss in some butter and a smashed garlic clove
>sear steak on both sides
>wait for smoke detector to stop ringing
>put steak on plate
>salt and pepper
>eat perfect medium rare steak
>go to bed
>>
>>7793384
Why rest it when you're about to sear it though.

Resting is for before cutting. So after the sear.

Why would you rest for hours and hours after just cooking it low and slow for hours?
>>
>>7793414
if you toss the butter and garlic in after you flip your steak then baste it repeatedly with a spoon it will minimize the amount of smoke and still give the same flavor.
>>
>>7793414
If you didn't use clarified butter, you most likely burned it
>>
>>7790915

poached in milk
>>
>>7793416
>Why rest it when you're about to sear it though.
To let the steak come up to room temperature. That decreases the amount of heat needed to cook the steak, thereby decreasing the gradient of doneness between the outside and the inside of the steak. It helps it cook more uniformly.

>>Resting is for before cutting. So after the sear.
Yeah, that is the conventional use of the term "ressting". Maybe it would make more sense to say "let the steak come up to room temperature before searing it" if the use of "rest" here is triggering you.

>>Why would you rest for hours and hours after just cooking it low and slow for hours?

I have no idea what you're talking about. What I am proposing is:
-take steak out of the fridge a few hours before you are going to cook it to allow it to warm up closer to room temp
-sear it, finish cooking as needed to your
-rest it for a few minutes before serving.
>>
>>7793442
why would you want to decrease the gradient of doneness between outside and inside? wouldn't you want a nice crunchy sear on the outside with a medium rare inside?
>>
>>7792735
>did know one else fucking read this
Why give attention to someone who is clearly retarded?
>>
You don't

Sear the outer most layer

Steak should be touching the pan for less than 30 seconds at high heat
>>
>>7791293
It will be well-done with all that cooking
>>
>>7792770
You take it out of the plastic before you sear it
>>
>>7793332
I'm not saying filet mignon is shitty, but it is a "beginner" steak. A good filet will actually be very well-marbled, but you won't find this in your typical grocery store. Sirloin isn't a very marbled cut typically either, so it's also a beginner cut.

Try a good ribeye, that's truly the king of steaks.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 813x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 813x457
>>7790995
>sterile
>like feces
>>
File: mexican posts.png (372 KB, 680x401) Image search: [Google]
mexican posts.png
372 KB, 680x401
>>7790995
>t. Mexican who uses human feces for fertilizer
>>
>>7792836
>asks a question
>YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT FUCKER
>that's why i asked
>>
>>7790915
I prep mine with a fork, stabbing it all across the surface, then rubbing sea salt into the new pores. Then i pan fry it with olive oil, searing each side for no more than thirty 30 seconds, turn the heat to mid, add some butter, wait for it to melt, then lay the steak in till it starts oozing red juices from the top then flip it and continue till its done.
>t. Poorfag who gets markdown ribeyes from Kroger
>>
>>7793420
With your finest jelly beans, raw.
>>
File: steak.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>7790915
>>7790967

Yep.
>>
File: fastshow.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fastshow.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>7790915
What I do is make a paste with knorr brand rich beef stock cube. I mix it with oil and apply it to the steak, it makes your steak taste better than salt alone. You should trust me.
>>
>>7793455
>crunchy steak
gross dude wtf
>>
File: 1460475013941.jpg (12 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
1460475013941.jpg
12 KB, 331x334
>>7790950
>Cheddar
>>
File: Hank_hill_charcoal.jpg (8 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
Hank_hill_charcoal.jpg
8 KB, 190x265
>>7790922
>>
how do I keep grease from going every fucking where on the top of the oven and counter? I literally use this big round mesh thingy thoughout the whole process and still there's little spots of grease all over the goddamn place after I'm done.
>>
>>7790950
>incisions

There go all your juices.
>>
>>7793414
use olive oil to start it and when you turn it, drop in the butter and garlic and baste

My problem is that the result of the maillard reaction (orange stuff) sticks to the pan even though there's a good layer of oil when I drop it in. I wipe it up with a bit of butter and water after the steak is out and pour it all over it but I'd like it to just stay on the steak.
>>
>>7794732
People often ask me why I use knorr brand stock cubes in my cooking and I tell them, it simply is JUST better.
>>
File: 005last-logo-g.jpg (1 MB, 977x1475) Image search: [Google]
005last-logo-g.jpg
1 MB, 977x1475
Sous vide for 2 hours
Deep fry in lard for 2 minutes
Let rest
Butter
Rough salt
>>
>>7796497
Then lower your heat
>>
>>7793403

Finally a real man in this thread, the rest are just a bunch of eunuchs
>>
>>7797680
Lol WTF does that even mean

Is tartare scary to you? Is it icky? Eating it is a daring act of machismo, is that about right, anon?

Americans and their food «culture» are terrible, anything that isn't Kentucky fried chicken requires assuming a special aggressive identity to justify
>>
>>7797701

An eunuch is a man without balls. Like you.
>>
>>7790915
>just use salt and pepper
nah. Paprika, black pepper, more paprika, more black pepper, lightly tap it with garlic powder and salt, slap it on a grill and cook it to medium/medium well.
>>
>>7797708
Some people actually appreciate good food, vile amerifat. To us, it's an insult when you make pig noises as you eat good food while pretending it's a kind of punishment

Pls don't invade
>>
>>7797728

Oh, so sorry that I offended you, pussy.
>>
>>7797728
>vile amerifat

holy shit were talking about tartar where did you even get to this
>>
>>7797738
Could be Aussie, you're right
Some country where culture goes to die and eating raw meat is perceived by the local idiots as a thing from a Hollywood horror film
>>
>>7790915
on a Charcoal grill with hickory chips during sunset on a warm summer evening with a beer in your left hand and a titty in the other
>>
>>7797719
Do you not find the paprika and garlic powder espcially burns?
>>
>>7797798
Makes a great sear.
>>
>>7797848
Burnt garlic is just nasty and bitter unlike charred meat. Are you sure you've tried this? I would imagine it to be unpalatable. Unless you cooked on a medium heat.
>>
File: 1376610100955.jpg (88 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1376610100955.jpg
88 KB, 300x300
>>7797766
>you had me until tits you fucking fag

[spoiler] not playing with your husbandos cock while grilling [/spoiler]
>>
>>7790967
Mah nigga.
>>
>>7790923
you can eat steak raw and not get ill. hense why you can have rare steak where the flesh is still pink and blood oozes out when you stick your fork in. definitions of rare steak vary from person to person but ive known some people get a frying pan very hot and then add the steak for 15 seconds on each side no longer. i like medium-rare or well done in this method personally. I favor very tender steak though so preferably stewed.
>>
Well done and drowning in a mix of A1 and ketchup
>>
File: Papa.png (393 KB, 475x424) Image search: [Google]
Papa.png
393 KB, 475x424
>>7794732
You seem familiar, somehow.
>>
>>7793224

I'm not aware from any plastic which won't leach something nasty in contact with acid.

Glass is the only way to go for preservation if you want to mostly avoid endocrine disruptors (stored upright so the plastic stays dry).
>>
>>7797898
Fire never touches the steak, it cooks pretty low honestly. Takes 24 minutes to cook usually.
>>
>>7797755
>humans have been cooking meat for well over 800 thousand years worldwide
>some humans have been cooking as much as 1.6-1.8 million years ago
>lol eating raw meat is fine
Seriously man humans have evolved passed that shit millions of years ago. There's a reason our stomachs don't process raw meat well.
>>
>>7790983
Who the fuck cooks a steak for 25 minutes?
>>
>>7798045
just don't eat ground beef raw
>>
>>7798045
>blood

it's not fucking blood senpai, it's hemoglobin

>people get a frying pan very hot and then add the steak for 15 seconds on each side no longer

This is called Black and Blue or sometimes just Blue
>>
I never got the whole "'raw/rare steak is safe to eat" deal. Couldn't there still be parasites/traces of diseases IN the muscle, too?
>>
>>7799000
those are from contact with the air, sear the outside and you're good to go
>>
Microwave on high, blast it with piss
>>
without anything

straight in the pan

if you're not retarded and your pan is clean it doesnt stick

lamb is very, very good like this

if you dont trust me try it at least once
>>
>>7793392
>you just got memed
>>
>>7796489
Tinfoil
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 382x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 382x384
>>7797755
>>7797766
>>7797999
>>7798989
>>7799000

Holy shit!!! Steaks!!!
>>
>>7799032
>no salt or seasoning
>no oil
>just chuck it in any pan
>trust me

No dude, what's your problem?
>>
>>7791005
Right, real men prefer vegetable sugar goop. Faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 352x352
>>7791293
Indeed. I will be amazed at just how thoroughly you have just destroyed a piece of meat.
>>
>thick forerib steak
>salt for one day
>rinse and dry in fridge for one day
>freeze for one day
>deep/shallow fry til browned all over
>low oven til internal temperature reaches around 57C
>rest til drops below 50C
>finish in screaming hot cast iron and baste with foaming butter
>>
>>7798045

>blood oozes

the fuck kind of steak are you eating
>>
>>7799043
you're a meme
>>
>>7798994
>hemoglobin

No, it's myoglobin.
>>
>>7799000

> Couldn't there still be parasites/traces of diseases IN the muscle, too?

yes, of course. they're just relatively rare occurrences in modern industrial agriculture.
>>
>>7790950

>incisions
>cooking straight out of fridge
>perfect medium
>cheddar

Triggered hard
>>
>>7799569
>deep fry

'Murica
>>
>>7799787

deep frying is not american.
>>
>>7799788
>being this dumb

'Murica
>>
>>7799766
>No, it's myoglobin.
No it's Harlem Globetrotters
>>
>>7799808

if you think deep frying is uniquely or even just conspicuously american you are not well travelled.
>>
Sous Vide then deep fried
>>
>>7790915
Room temp
Pat dry
Score fat almost to flesh to prevent curling of steak
Season with salt, pepper (optional dried herbs)
Straight into smoking hot pan with cold pressed rapeseed oil
Don't move it
When one side is done flip over
Before it reaches medium rare butter into pan (optional rosemary sprig onto of steak)
Tilt pan so butter pools in the corner over the flame
Spoon over the steak (and sprig) as the butter is browning
Take off the heat and place in a warm place to rest for 8-10minutes

Perfect
>>
With heat.
>>
Not at all. Meat is murder.
>>
>>7799836
>Perfect

Agreed with everything except your choice of oil. Rapeseed (canola) has an off taste due to the Eucric acid in it.
>>
>>7799918

no it doesn't
>>
>>7799923

They why did they bother to make Canola oil in the first place? You know the name comes from CANada Oil Low Acid, right? Low acid. Not "no" acid. that stuff is vile.
>>
>>7799949

woop de doo a cooking oil has a fatty acid in it, who knew
>>
>>7799954
That's not what he's saying, he's saying that specific acid tastes bad. I'm sure you knew that, but you're being selectively obtuse.
>>
>>7791194
It's wooster-sure, don't be a retard
>>
>>7793189
>cover it with chilli coffee rub

"no"
>>
>>7800127
>wooster-sure
Americans, everyone.
>>
>>7796489
There is no way to prevent this, you just have to wipe down the range and counter every time. Part of life
>>
>>7797905
Please lurk more and post less, you fucking tourist.
>>
>>7800139

Incorrect.

Grease only splatters appreciably if you get water into it. So make sure whatever food you put into the hot pan is dry before it goes in. If you marinaded the meat then scrape/wipe it off (that also stops the marinade from burning). Pat the meat dry with paper towels. Not only does this get you a better sear, but the lack of moisture stops the pan contents splattering.
>>
>>7800137
Your British accent is only charming to the idiot Americans you hate. Sorry that your obsolete English doesn't allow you to properly enunciate words.
>>
>>7799178
Probably talking about a Teflon pan
>>
>>7800150
>Americans cant enunciate so they have to change the spelling of words
>>
>>7800142
>appreciably

kinda semantic. You're not wrong about the difference between wet meat and dry. In any case, the steak will exude moisture as it cooks. If you want a *clean* kitchen, you have to clean up after cooking damn near anything remotely wet on high heat in oil.
>>
>>7800155
Go listen to Heston Blumenthal say "worcestershire" and then read my first post.
>>
>>7798803
>takes 24 minutes to cook usually.
Probably wouldn't burn then. I can imagine the taste is pretty good, but I think it would be too dry for my liking. Plus cooking it to medium/medium well guarantees dryness.
>>
>>7790915
Step one; remove plants from pan
>>
File: izLKk7A.jpg (202 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
izLKk7A.jpg
202 KB, 640x427
>>7794171
>>7793420
Great taste
>>
For taste? Rare over an open fire of some kind, seasoned with just salt and pepper. You can include a little bit of garlic and onions too, but not so much you overwhelm the flavor of the steak.

For safety? Well done, as measured by a thermometer.
>>
Bloody, with pepper sauce (shallots, vegetable stock or veal stock, cognac, clotted cream, tablespoon of pepper, and cornflour)
>>
>>7791011
I think you mean wooshywooshy sauce, friend
>>
For high quality steaks:

Medium low heat
Melt plenty of butter in pan
toss in some garlic
Put in steak
Baste constantly with butter
When cooked about half way, turn over and cook other side.
Keep basting with butter
Let rest for five minutes after cooking
Enjoy.

For crappy steaks
Sear the hell out of them.
>>
>>7802083
>Medium low heat
lol wtf m8
>>
>>7802114

Too bad you've never eaten a good quality steak.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.