[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BBQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ramen-burger.jpg (125 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
ramen-burger.jpg
125 KB, 950x534
I am going to be hosting a BBQ event with some friends. I will be having a fairly large menu including burgers. What can I do my Burgers make them taste better?

What kind of seasonings sauces can I use to get more than just that generic Burger flavor?

Also BBQ thread.
>>
>>7790304
>What can I do my Burgers make them taste better?

compared to what? You need to tell us what you're doing now, otherwise we have no idea what you need to change.

>>BBQ thread

What, now you're confusing BBQ with grilling?

BBQ is low temperature, indirect heat, long time cooking. It's used for large pieces of meat like pork shoulder, beef brisket, and "whole hog".

Grilling is direct heat, high temperature. Burgers, steaks, hot dogs, chicken breasts.
>>
>>7790304
I think you mean cook out or grilling. Burgers have nothing to do with BBQ.
>>
File: giadabw.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
giadabw.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
BBQ burgers are pretty good tasting from the start but a little Worcestershire sauce can help jazz them up
>>
>>7790304
Seriously how retarded do you have to be to throw some meat on a grill, throw some salt and pepper on it and then put on bun with slice of cheese and let it melt?

Then have condiments on table for people to dress the shit up. No one really tastes the actual burger they taste every fucking thing else on it. Thats the fun part about burger lovers. They are retards
>>
>>7790313
>>7790314
My bad on the language. But aside from using generic seasonings and ingredients like onion salt pepper garlic what can I add to make the flavor pop more like some of the food I get from restaurant establishments
>>
>>7790336
The trick is to use a better blend in your ground beef. Don't get it from a supermarket. Go to a butcher and have him grind you a blend of chuck and short rib (20-30%). This will be expensive, but that will give you the flavor you're looking for with nothing more than salt (more than you think) and pepper.
>>
>>7790328
>I'm retarded and can't make a decent burger therefore burgers are shit and so are the people that like them
Ftfy
>>
>>7790336
Maggi sauce
>>
>>7790365
See I have heard of that but I have never found it
>>
>>7790356
>cant retort so i need to act like a bitch
Ftfy
>>
>>7790389

It's pretty much the same thing as soy sauce.
>>
I cooked some burgers with charcoal that had bits of hickory infused in them. They turned out really good, actually had a bit of a smoke ring.
>>
Quinky sauce
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.