[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's hungry?! For brekky, I'm heading down to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: images (67).jpg (11 KB, 288x247) Image search: [Google]
images (67).jpg
11 KB, 288x247
Who's hungry?!

For brekky, I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a delicious Sausage and Egg McMuffin, golden, crisp Hash Browns and a hot, freshly brewed Expresso!
>>
If it knots your panties so much to make a thread like this, take your complaint to the existing mcshits thread
>>
hehe, for years I really did think it was "expresso"
>>
Fuck McDonalds

Fuck advertising threads for garbage

saged and reported
>>
File: whale face.jpg (87 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
whale face.jpg
87 KB, 500x375
>>7790173
>For brekky

>(whale noise)
>>
>>7790173
why would you not get the mcgriddle?
>>
>>7790231
You do realize this is a meme right? Also why would any company waste their time on this website?
>>
Get me 3 sausage burritos with hot picante
>>
>>7790272
You're so naive.
>>
>>7790173

I prefer BURGER KING®'s Fully Loaded CROISSAN’WICH®
>>
>>7790173
>brekky
faggot autsperg
>>
>>7790898
>thinking 4chan has been relevant since 2008
>calling others naive
>>
File: 1442564569864.jpg (32 KB, 370x350) Image search: [Google]
1442564569864.jpg
32 KB, 370x350
>>7790173
>tfw mcdonalds where I live close 10 am
>too busy to get it on workdays, too lazy to wake up that early on weekends
>>
File: image.png (280 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
image.png
280 KB, 444x460
>>7790941

For me, it is the McGriddle, the best breakfast sandwich.
>>
>>7790173
The sausage burgers are fucking amazing, wish I could get them at any time.
>>
>>7791098
poof
>>
>>7793308
You are naive.
It's been basically proven that Microsoft shills have targeted /g/. I don't have the caps and stuff on my phone but it's posted over there quite often.
>>
>>7790272
why does india waste its time here shitposting curry in half the threads?
>>
>>7790898
That's why shilling works so well on 4chan. It gets millions of unique users a month, yet the community obstinately believes that they're so obscure, that no company would ever pay attention to us. 4chan is another form of potential social media, and it's [spoiler]free[/spoiler]
>>
fix your icecream machine muth#$%&!#$@#
>>
>>7793875
Nobody believes it's obscure. Fucking everyone has heard of 4chan. It's what it's known for: racists, pedophiles, neckbeards, and people too spergy to go outside. Why would a company want to be associated with that?

If "shilling" worked so well here, how come moot could never make a fucking dime off this site while he was running it?

What's more believable? That people shitpost on 4chan from boredom, or that national companies with an image to project want anything to do with a bunch of professional asshats?
>>
Shopping List
500g Pork Mince
Finely ground Sage (Pestal & Motar Job)
Finely ground Black Pepper (Pestal & Motar Job)
Salt
Sugar
Eggs
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Tesco English Muffins
Butter (Not margerine)
Tesco Value Cheese Slices (yellower the better)

Method

Mash the mince up by hand, mix in 1tbsp finely ground sage, 1tbsp finely ground black pepper, 1tbsp salt and 1 tbsp of sugar (mix in seperatly, one after the other). Once all evenly mixed, roll out the mix quite thin with a rolling pin and cut out muffin sized circles. Gently & slowly fry the burgers in around 3mm of extra virgin olive oil on a meduim to low heat until they are nicely seared. While they are frying poach some eggs, again muffin sized if you can (no runny yoke either). Slice the muffins in half, place a small amount of butter on each half of each muffin and lightly toast the inside only adding a slice of cheese to one half and heat just enough to get it to stick to the muffin (dont melt it completely). Then build the muffins.
>>
>>7793994
Do you even know what shilling is?

Nobody would know that a company sends shills here except for the people that post here. And that's in the event that the people that post here realize that, which has happened. The company's image as seen from the majority of people is not at stake.

Nobody gets paid as a result of the shilling except for the shills themselves.

Shitty companies like Microsoft and McDonald's like to target this site probably because they know the people here realize that their products are shit and disregard them for the lesser known superior ones.

Either that or the shills know that they can easily blend in by disguising their shill posts as shitposts.
>>
File: IMG_20160616_5790.jpg (103 KB, 1280x740) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160616_5790.jpg
103 KB, 1280x740
For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>7794754
So there are undercover people actively advertising McDonald's on here?
Do you have any evidence?
>inb4 burden of proof
>>
>>7794854
There are pretty convincing screencaps from /g/ which I don't have on my phone.

If it happens there it's not too hard to believe it happens here.

Go ahead and call bullshit, I understand since I don't have the proof on hand.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.