[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When i get ill and can't eat anything, i take 2000 calories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
When i get ill and can't eat anything, i take 2000 calories worth of this feed every night and it keeps my weight up for months at a time without any side effects and it saves me a fortune in food bills.
If you are a poorfag you could feign some sort of eating disorder to get a doctor to prescribe it. You could even just drink it if you didn't like sleeping with an NG tube and didn't mind the chalky taste
>>
Thanks, Caillou, but most of us didn't grow up with leukemia, spending more time taking trips to the hospital as opposed to taking naps in kindergarten.
>>
>>7788376
Not even leukemia mate, many people take this for minor things
>>
File: swedish pizza.jpg (251 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
swedish pizza.jpg
251 KB, 1600x1200
>>7788361
How do I just know that you're European?
>>
>>7788564
Because of the free healthcare?

Nothing gets past you ay
>>
>>7788564
>banana on pizza

This is why the Swedish will never win. I remember talking to an online friend and he said he was going to go get a pizza and when I asked what toppings he was going to get I thought he was joking when he mentioned bananas. 40 minutes later nigga snaps me a picture of a pizza with rancid brown looking slices of banana on it.
>>
>>7788361
>i take 2000 calories worth of this feed every night and it keeps my weight up for months at a time without any side effects and it saves me a fortune in food bills.
Does your poop come out colorless and odorless?
Serious question
>>
>>7788694
whats the deal with bananas + tomato based products? crustpunks love eating bananas with ketchup, maybe it's the same taste?
>>
>>7788963
Having worked as a caregiver (almost a practical nurse) for people whose sole source of nutrition was stuff like this, I can tell you what the shit is like. It's soft, smeary and smells uncannily like freshly sliced red peppers. It's been 2 years since I last worked in caregiving and I still sometimes scream internally (sometimes reaching for the brandy afterwards) when I slice a fresh, juicy and especially fragrant red pepper for dinner.
Some of the worst smells in this world are not foul, but unfitting and wrong.
>>
>>7788963
It's normal most of the time but occasionally it has a strange grey tinge. I have an ileostomy so it's always liquid and yes, it does smell, really bad
>>
>>7788564
Flygande Jacob-pizza? Åh herregud vad äckligt.
>>
>>7788564

because the bottle's volume is in millilitres, not fluid acre fahrenheit ounces.
>>
File: 1466122084563.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1466122084563.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
>>7790005
American measurement on the bottle would be this.
>>
>>7788963
Nurse.
The shit that comes out of our tube-feeders is horrendous. It has the consistency and color of too-thick pudding, and it has this sickly-sweet rank smell, like rotting vegetables.
>>
>>7790005
>>7790194

God damn you Europeans are so salty about American measurements. At least you can easily convert how many mls of Ahmed's spunk you get to eat out of your wife's cunt.
>>
>>7790005

America is capable of using all systems of measurements because it's cultured and doesn't throw a hissyfit when something isn't easily dividable by 10. Most drugs and liquor, for example, are measured in ml in the US.
>>
>>7790197
It must really stuck to live in New Mecca.
>>
>>7788361
>ACTUALLY consuming Nestle products

FUCK NO
>>
>>7788694
>>7789134

Do you remember the episode of Doug where the banana pudding gets mixed with the pizza and it ends up tasting good and Doug eats a banana dipped in pasta sauce before the end credits? I tried it and it was pretty good, but that was when I was a kid. I wonder if I would still like it.
>>
>>7789270
>>7789969
>>7790195
Interesting
Well, thanks for that info, I'm sure it will come in handy at some point
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.