[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey Anon, you are cook right? >What can you do with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: brazil frozen chicken1.jpg (15 KB, 308x400) Image search: [Google]
brazil frozen chicken1.jpg
15 KB, 308x400
>Hey Anon, you are cook right?
>What can you do with this?
>>
>>7788119
Throw it away and buy organic free range.
>>
>>7788133
>But Anon I bought this for you!
>>
lots of things whole chicken in very versatile.
>>
File: whole-chicken-in-crockpot.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
whole-chicken-in-crockpot.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
>put the entire thing in a crockpot
>maybe add a jar of salsa
>cook it for 8 hours
tastes like a fucking masterpiece
>>
Actually I'm a chef, and what the fuck is "brazil frozen chicken"?

Bring me something fresh that was raised on this continent and I'll school you in how to make use of every part of a whole chicken.
>>
>>7788260
>>7788141

Do tell
>>
https://youtu.be/nfY0lrdXar8 a ballotine for impressiveness
>>
>>7788119
Boil it in soy sauce
>>
A whole chicken, I would massage it with herbs, salt & olive oil and then roast it in the oven.
>>
>>7788246
eww no if you do that better to take the skin off or youll have a nice coating of slimy schmaltz on it
>>
>>7788119
Chop it up, throw it in with sauce and rice, make a curry.
Bitches love curry
>>
Coq Au Von.
>>
take the skin and fat off and render it down to make chicken butter. then with the rest crock pot curry it.
>>
>>7788260
how do you cook it's penis?
>>
>>7788119
try frying it without cutting it up.

or cut it up and fry it.
>>
>>7789162
i'm pretty sure the penis is always taken off the chicken because i've cooked hundreds and never seen one
>>
>>7788246
Ishygddt

Dry rub nigga
>>
>>7788371
This
>>
>>7789170
Chickens have a cloaca you dip.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.