[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the easiest meals to cook for a someone that doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: i am srs now abridged.jpg (45 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
i am srs now abridged.jpg
45 KB, 500x311
What are the easiest meals to cook for a someone that doesn't know how to cook? I'm tired of making microwave dinners and eating bowls of cereal all the time
>>
You might as well ask "how do I cook?" You'd get a better response if you looked up some recipes on youtube and asked for specific advice. Without even knowing where in the world you live you could get dozens of answers that wont help you because the ingredients aren't common where you live.
>>
>>7787502
i live in america the land of the free
>>
File: Scan_Pic0008.jpg (175 KB, 981x800) Image search: [Google]
Scan_Pic0008.jpg
175 KB, 981x800
>>7787467
>for a someone
English as a second language?
>>
>>7787467
startcooking.com now go practice
>>
>>7787506
Look up basic knife techniques, you know, dicing and slicing an onion efficiently without nearly chopping your fingers off and you can grab any recipe you want to cook. Overexagerated since there are specific methods like preparing pineapples and fileting a fish but you get the essence
>>
>>7787467
That's like asking "what anime should I watch" when no one here know your tastes. What kind of food do you want to cook ? What's your budget ? What do you like ?
>>
>>7787550
thanks
>>
i just made an omelette guys it was pretty good this stuff is easy
>>
Pretty much any type of pasta dish. Even making your own sauce isn't that hard.

It's why I almost never order pasta from restaurants.
>>
Post the rest of that pic you yellow belly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.