[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me recipes for frozen tilapia I have a ton that I got for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: frozen-tilapia-300x225.jpg (19 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
frozen-tilapia-300x225.jpg
19 KB, 300x225
Give me recipes for frozen tilapia I have a ton that I got for cheap
I usually season with salt and pepper use flour (with garlic, oregano, salt, pepper) egg with salt and pepper, then bread crumbs with garlic, salt, oregano and lemon zest
I just bread and pan fry it but I want new recipes
>>
>>7786675

I hope that tilapia's not from asia

they feed the fish with literal shit down there
>>
>>7786679
That's a pic of Google Idk where mine is from
>>
>>7786675
Salt, pepper, basil, garlic, butter, cayenne.

Put that shit in the oven at about 300f until it's done and eat it with cilantro lime rice
>>
>>7786675
You gotta narrow that down, anon. That stuff has so many uses it's hard to suggest anything. It's nearly flavorless so you can spice it up for any kind of cuisine. It's a blank slate.

make fishballs for soup/stew, deep fry, pan fry, blacken cajun-style, grilled, roasted, baked, steamed, fish pie, soup, fish and chips, etc. Any of those can be done with any number of seasonings. Do you have any preferences that might narrow this down?
>>
>>7786695
I have a bunch of them so I wanna try different shit instead of eating the same thing every day

Although I would prefer something easy, I like pan searing/frying since it's simple but I want a lot of ideas
>>
I heard pangasius and tilapia literally eat shit, is it true ?
>>
>>7786700

Well, I can't be arsed to write you every recipe I know. You're asking a lot. Hopefully someone else will help if you can't be bothered to narrow things down.
>>
>>7786701

Yep. But that's nothing special, so do most fish unless you're talking predatory species like swordfish, tuna, barracuda, etc.
>>
>>7786686
I'm a noob
How do I make cilantro lime rice
>>
>>7786712
>what is cilantro, lime, and rice

Fucking google it dumb fuck.
>>
>>7786712

boil rice
spice up with cilantro and lime
>>
>>7786675
I prefer blackened myself.
>>
>>7786719
Fuck you!
You're shit.
>>
>>7786675
throw it in the trash where it belongs. wa-la
>>
>>7786701
tilapia will eat anything including shit, still better than predatory fish with mercury desu
>>
>>7786805

It's voila, you shit
>>
>>7786675
Fish tacos. Tilapia works pretty well for those.
>>
>>7786675
Does anyone have a screencap of the thread where some anon made deep fried tilapia sushi and broiled cheese over the top?
>>
>>7786891

Why do you need a screen cap? Just deep-fry your fish and then melt cheese on top.

(though, despite how simple this recipe is, it makes me wonder why anyone would want to do so at all?)
>>
>>7786896
There were other involved components, I just don't remember what they were.
>>
File: 1352351539227.jpg (22 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1352351539227.jpg
22 KB, 311x311
>>7786864
>>
>>7786686
Do I just throw all that in a pan and put it in the oven???
>>
>>7786904
I remember bacon.
>>
>>7786675
They look like they'd make pretty good ad hoc vaginas for mastebation
>>
>>7786941
No. You stick it all in your ass and then climb into the oven.

Season the fish and that order and then bake it, dummy.
>>
>>7786679
>they feed the fish with literal shit down there

they do the same thing here in the us
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.