[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Told my female friend that I can definitely outdrink her. In
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6
File: 2750608_nuts_and_gum.jpg (56 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
2750608_nuts_and_gum.jpg
56 KB, 480x480
Told my female friend that I can definitely outdrink her. In reality, I'm a pussy and alcohol makes me gag. Obviously, the way to compete would be matching shots. We're doing this in her room, so help me on this sacred journey.

What alcohol should I buy? And no to boxed wine.
>>
File: S0525-2.jpg (54 KB, 156x500) Image search: [Google]
S0525-2.jpg
54 KB, 156x500
>>
everclear, obviously
>>
Be sure to have papers that say for sure that she consented.

See you in the news OP.
>>
Prepare to lose and have that girl and whoever else is drinking hold it over your head for years to come.

Godspeed, anon. I hope you don't lose too bad.
>>
>let her win
>take advantage of her drunken nakedness
>you win instead
>>
>>7785063
See this mans foresight >>7784970
>>
Is she hot? Sounds like a great rape date idea.
>>
Drink water
>>
>>7784951
Fireball

Very sugary, so it doesn't hit hard (until you wake up the next morning and have liquid shits)
>>
>I'm a pussy and alcohol makes me gag

Ur fuckt m8.
>>
>>7784952
>>7784954
T-thanks

>>7784996
I honestly might, she takes her alcohol really well.

>>7784970
>>7785063
:^)

>>7785079
She's a qt, yeah. And surely she knows what's going on, if she's okay with doing this in her room
>>
Literally take the first 3 shots then start tossing them into the trash can.

Act drunk, tell her she wins, so one more shot with her, and then you should be sufficiently intoxicated to figure out the rest...
>>
>>7784951
Do it with beer. Every minute for an hour each of you takes a shot of beer
>>
>>7785162
bro tier
>>
>>7785162
comes out to being like 8 beers
>>
E'erclear
>>
>>7784951
Fill up on bread. She won't know what hit her
>>
>>7785162
A shot of beer? Fucking hell, confirmed american drinking piss.
>>
>>7785182
>8 beers in an hour
EZ
>>
>>7784951
Buy cheap whiskey or shitty scotch so you can blame your inevitably coughing fits on being a cheap cunt instead of a pussy.
>>
>>7785192
yeah and you can use coors or some other shitty beer that is cheap and 4% alc
>>
I'd do vodka or whiskey.

Avoid tequila, gin, and anything overly sweet/spiced or less than 80 proof.

Rum is a good choice, but it wouldn't be my personal preference.

If she's the more experienced drinker why not just ask her what she prefers? I mean, getting her drunk is the end game, right?
>>
>drinking contest
>in her room
shes pratically asking you to rape her
>>
Man the fuck up. It's mind over matter.
>>
>>7785208
>Avoid anything overly sweet/spiced
>Rum is a good choice

You're giving the poor guy mixed signals here.
>>
>>7785232

Don't buy spiced rum...
>>
>>7784951
I'm 100% sure that she is literally getting you both drunk in her room so she can drunkenly fuck you

does it even matter what alcohol you buy? buy something that doesn't taste like ass though, probably vodka
>>
drunk sex sucks
>>
>>7785063
OP has low alcohol tolerance. She probably won't even be buzzed when he “lets” her win.
>>
Just eat spoonfulls of hand sanitizer.
>>
>>7784970
>le consent contract meme

Most girls aren't really like that fampai
>>
I hope you're not too much of a virgin to fuck this girl right like she wants you too
>>
>>7785481
This. They still feel a lot of shame when they're drunk raped, so it's very rare that you get one who'll admit to it ever happening let alone report you. Even gender studies students become timid when it comes to actually taking real world action.
>>
>>7785491

According to OP's story the girl agreed to get shitfaced with him alone in her room.

It's not exactly an invitation to fuck, but it's a very clear sign that she's interested and will be down if things play out. If they don't it's all on OP, but the fact that she literally needs to get him drunk for anything to happen is a pretty good sign the night will end well.
>>
>>7785491
Never hurts to be cautious though, I made out with a girl after a party once, she cried sexual assault and I almost wound up in jail.
>>
>>7785491
There's no rape going down, silly autist. This is literally "come on OP i want it fuck me already!"
>>
>>7785841
That kind of girl doesn't suggest silly one-on-one drinking games at her place so they can "let things happen" I mean god damn

Did this party ho have neon hair, a pixie cut, or any conspicuous piercings and ink?
>>
>>7785843
Take your misogynistic ideas back to the '50s where they belong. It is impossible to consent to anything while drunk as a woman.
>>
>>7785526
>It's not exactly an invitation to fuck

yes it is.
>>
>This shit again.
Apparently women are too childish to be responsible for themselves, and not responsible for their intoxicated regrets. We know. Stop bringing it up.
>>
File: gordons-vodka-bottle-500x500.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gordons-vodka-bottle-500x500.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>
>>7785412
Better than none, fella
>>
>>7785162
>a shot of beer
nu males
>>
Sounds to me like OP needs to get some lube, because he's the one getting raped.
>>
this will help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmaK0d03RGE
>>
>>7785231
This response is fucking retarded, but I kinda like it honestly.

TRY.
AND WIN.
Pace yourself, and concentrate really hard on not dying or collapsing.
If you need to, go to the restroom several times, and secretly load up on water.
>>
Oh, and when is this? Tell us how it goes OP. If you all don't fuck then she's a retard or you're a pussy.

(Oh, and if she's totally passed out don't just go to town on her. That's just legitimately uncool. If she's conscious and probably intended for it to happen it's fair game)
>>
>>7785491
>drunk raped

they dont even see it as rape. they are just mad at themselves for their lack of self control.

Its like you feel after you get really wasted and you wake up to a fat chick.
>>
>>7784951
OP
If she's going to fuck you you have to somehow not drink alcohol
You'll get whiskey dick I.E. limp dick
Alcohol slows bloodflow
>>
>>7785162
The idiots mocking him for this: it's called a Power Hour, and it can get you fucked up. Do it with a mixed drink, OP.
>>
>>7784951

don't drink to prove anything, it's not worth it anon
>>
When is this going down, OP?

You might still have time to practice. Start drinking a couple of vodka shots every day for several days.

Or, alternatively, get drunk the day before. Not completely shitfaced, but so you can't walk straight without effort anymore. I find my tolerance for alcohol increases by a lot the following day when I do this.
>>
>>7785162
No thanks. I did Power Hour once and you don't even get drunk. Your stomach just completely fills with beer.
>>
>>7784951
a flavored rum would be your best bet for surviving shots as a novice. bourbon or apple whiskey will probably make for easy drinking as well, just don't buy straight up rum or whiskey because you will choke like a bitch.
>>
This is a retarded idea

Sure you're in her room but if you're a baby boozer you will barf on her floor or worse, not be able to get a boner if you guys get drunk and want to fuck
>>
>>7786607
/thread
>>
>>7787092
Is this really a thing, or is it a meme like "liquor before beer"?
>>
File: teacherman.jpg (82 KB, 792x620) Image search: [Google]
teacherman.jpg
82 KB, 792x620
>>7787122

liquor before beer
obviously queer
>>
>>7787122
Nah, whiskey dick is a thing. Not everyone gets it, but most people do.
>>
>>7785162
Round here we do it for 100 minutes and call it Centurion.
>>
>>7787122

I've never personally experienced it. However, enough people say it that I'm inclined to believe that for some it's true.
>>
>>7784951
tough it out OP
you made the claim now ya gotta own it, even if this destroys your liver and forces you to throw up until there's nothing left and you're still heaving....
ya gotta do it

or just get two bottle and fill one of them with water...
>>
>>7784951
>>
>>7785856
Be on the look out for this shit, OP, no matter what she says.
>>
>>7787327

That's some wizard tier cockblocking.

Unfortunately anyone who has Malort available to them likely already knows about it.
>>
drink vodka till u black out on the 3rd shot, doo doo in your pants throw up and cry and conk out, then never speak to her again as long as u live b/c of the shame lmao :D
>>
>>7785434
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>7785856
She's a shy Japanese girl, not even lying.
>>
>>7784951
spike her drinks to hell and back. Buy vodka with 70% concentration and you drink regular shit but telling her you are both drinking the same
>>
>>7787693
Then why wouldn't she suggest tea-drinking instead?
>>
File: 16-06-16-14-53-59-036_deco.jpg (433 KB, 1249x1920) Image search: [Google]
16-06-16-14-53-59-036_deco.jpg
433 KB, 1249x1920
>>7787787
Above I told her that I can outdrink her
>>
>>7787835
yep. she doesnt give a fuck about the drinking. she just wants the d
>>
>>7787835
OP, she wants to fuck. If you can't tell, then you're a massive autist. You are required by law to go through with this. If you don't, then the punishment is an hero.
>>
>>7787835
>sending her a donald duck hat
You already fucked up
>>
>>7788506
That's just a button for stickers, like the bunny I sent her.
>>
>>7787134
Bro Ill freely admit that even a buzz can turn off my cock for the rest of the night. tread carefully
>>
>>7787122
I find that if I drink until I can't even fuckin see, then my dick won't respond to any stimulus whatsoever. I somehow (to this day I don't understand what I said or how I did it because I was blacked the fuck out) shmoozed my way into a threesome with a couple of 6s on the last day of freshman year. But all I got out of it is a haunting image of me lying naked on my back as the two girls prodded my dick unsuccessfully, sighing with disappointment.

You gotta understand. I'm 25 and I've only slept with 3 girls. This was to be the crowning achievement of my entire young adult life. This is what I wanted to prove myself capable of. I could have been someone.

Instead I'm a schlub. And it's all the liquor's fault.
>>
>>7788526
Just get drunk beforehand and try to jerk off and see what happens.
>>
>>7784951
I read this as

>told my tamale friend blah blah blah

You should ditch this boozed up whore and go hang out with some fucking tamales, bro. Get into an adventure, you know?
>>
>>7784951
I did this when I was like 16 and the girl was 19

I brought a bookbag with a towel in it plus other random shit and the bottle took out all the stuff besides the towel and people usually take shot with their eyes closed dumped it into the bag. And only took a few shots.

>I got a kiss and she passed out and I walked home
>>
>have shot and chaser
Take shot (dont swallow) take chaser , get some in your mouth and spit it back in with your chaser.
>>
>>7785162
35x60ml = 2100ml

WOW 4 beers in an hour, what a pain in the arse, if you just drank your drink normally you'd end up with more drank
>>
OP is stupid, but in luck; asians in general have a physiological weakness against alcohol. You'll outdrink her no problem provided she isn't overweight or hasn't had a heavy meal that day.

If you're planning to fuck her, don't get yourself or her too drunk. Focus on having fun and being playful (even during the potential sex) so there's absolutely no reason for hard feelings and regret. If you end up fucking, do not penetrate until she's horny enough to beg. Afterwards, cook her something small (bitches love garlic bread) and/or take a shower together. Snuggle, watch some stupid cartoons until one of you (preferably her) falls asleep. Mentally abandoning her after blowing your load will make her feel used and increases your chances of getting accused of rape, so make the effort.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>7789781
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
>>
>>7789744
A shot is actually 45ml, which turns out to be 2.7 Liters in an hour. That's 7.6 drinks by the 12oz beer standard. The hardest part is holding all the liquid in your sstomach. Also, that's not exactly "easy" for someone like OP.
>>
>>7790924
I already addressed this, I thought being drunk would be the worst part but no, it was being so full of liquid. That's not the ideal condition for consummating our friendship
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.