[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make some curry last night because I wanted to try it >wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>make some curry last night because I wanted to try it
>wake up today smelling terrible
>take a shower
>roommate can still smell it on me
>Even now I can still smell myself

Why do people eat this shit.
>>
what curry did you make tho
>>
>>7784703
you used too much turmeric or fenugreek
>>
>>7784703
You're a liar
>>
>>7784711
>>7784713
This is what I used. I guess I won't use it next time then.
>>
>>7784722
>Wheat Flour, Edible Oils (Palm Oil, Canola Oil), Salt, Sugar, Curry Powder, Spices, Caramel Color, Monosodium Glutamate, Malic Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate

Ah yes: "Curry Powder" and "Spices"

thank you for being specific internet.
>>
>>7784722

lol
>>
thats why indian people and other kinds of brown desert people all smell like corpses
>>
>>7784737
curry is a british food dumbass...the british conquered india the adopt curry
>>
>>7784946
>curry is a british food
you say that like as though its any better
>>
File: steamed hams.jpg (24 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
steamed hams.jpg
24 KB, 400x291
>>7784722
>This is what I used. I guess I won't use it next time then.
>>
>>7784703
Congratulations, you're Indian now. When you eat of their food, you must live forever in their realm.
>>
>>7784703

just wait until you smell your street
>>
>>7784703
Make a Thai curry, loads better than Poo in Loo
>>
>>7784703

While some spices will make your smell like them afterwards, this is not a negative. Herbs and spices are extremely good for you (extremely high in antioxidants, protective against various cancers, etc) and when, say, your sweat starts to smell like fenugreek after you eat some curry, that's a sign that the fenugreek is being passed all throughout your body and is doing all the good stuff it does. You can give yourself a garlic enema and still get breath that smells like garlic because of similar mechanisms.

So basically, curry is potentially one of the healthiest things you could possibly eat but side effects include smelling like curry all the time.
>>
>>7785055
Modi pls go.
>>
In elementary school I had an Indian friend. I went to his house and the place was really pungent. Also they had white carpets and the whole family were always barefoot in the house so you could tell the normal travel routes through the house by a yellow pathway stain in the carpet. Good curry, tho.
>>
>>7784703

Because it's delicious?

Also, I don't know what kind of pussy ass nigga smells like curry the next day.
>>
>>7784722

>make some curry last night because I wanted to try it
>make some curry
>why do people eat this lol xDD

You made processed shit that is meant to vaguely reminisce curry.

Kill yourself please. Do it slowly but thoroughly and don't you fucking fail.
>>
>>7784722
fuck off you fucking american retard
>>
>>7784722
wait you didnt make it with fresh ingredients? Why are people talking about microwave food on /ck/

seriously.

Also yes, Oriental Food makes you smell. Its up to you if the taste is worth it.
>>
I've had golden curry many times but never smelled like curry. There may be something wrong with you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.