[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm planning to open up a fast food chain with Pressed duck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
i'm planning to open up a fast food chain with Pressed duck as my main meal.

thoughts?
>>
>>7784622
Or you can go to china, learn how to properly roast ducks and make side menues, open your place in decent spot in a decent city and dedicate your hearts serving top notch duck dish
>>
>>7784631
>go to china

i don't have the money nor the confidence to do such a thing given my lack of knowledge for its culture. what i do have is a candor for learning new recipes, although not so much the repercussions of trying to asphyxiate a duck out of hunting season. or trying to press it in an industrial press.
>>
>>7784634
That's not what candor means, retard.
>>
>>7784622
Pressed duck will not appeal to NEARLY enough people to make it a fast food chain, or even central to your menu at a restaurant. You'll probably get a lot of people protesting you/stirring up shit about you on social media etc. Plus duck tends to be comparatively expensive.

Overall: Incredibly shit idea, -2/10.
>>
>>7784757
>protesting
For what reason?
>>
>>7784757
I'd have to agree, complete shit idea, the place will go broke before you open.
>>
>>7784634
OP, if you don't have enough money to travel a little bit they you sure as shit don't have enough to start a restaurant. Even if you're idea wasn't niche, it is and that will cause problems for a well financed establishment, you'd be struggling under debt from before you even open the doors.

Rethink this thing if you're unable to even try to do it right.
>>
>>7784764
You have to choke a duck to death every single time.
>>
>>7784800
That's not fucking true.
>>
>>7784800
I'm glad McDonalds navigated around having to kill a cow for their burgers
>>
>>7784800

where does this idiotic meme come from
>>
>>7784800
I love the idea of a guy in China throttling a screaming duck fifty times a day, and that's his stupid job

>>7784732
It kind of works but I see what you're saying

>>7784757
>>7784769
These guys are right - if you're going to commit financial suicide then go ahead. I'd go there all the time but I live in stupid rural New England so you're fucked
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.