[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wendy's appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 240x210
What's /ck's favorite Wendy's item? I'd have to go with the spicy chicken sandwich.

Also why is Wendy's always associated with cock size here?
>>
>>7782873
>spicy chicken sandwich.
good choice senpai
>>
spicy chicken is good but overpriced so I just get the 4 for 4,
has anyone tried the power salads? seems like bullshit.
>>
Usually just go for a hot dog and maybe a shake.

t. Australian
>>
>>7782959
I know that feel.
Wendy's is a joke here, unless you like $8 thickshakes. (Which i do)
>>
File: the-supremes.jpg (156 KB, 625x430) Image search: [Google]
the-supremes.jpg
156 KB, 625x430
>>7782873
Beer. Wendy's beer is pretty good. I sit down to four or five cups at a time.
>>
>>7782873
Classic triple with extra fries. I don't know why, but my Wendys has much better fries than every other Wendys I've been to. I also sometimes get the spicy chicken, it's pretty decent.
>>
File: 1462317592185.gif (930 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
1462317592185.gif
930 KB, 150x148
I like when-deez nuts drag across your chin OP
>>
>>7782873
JBC
>>
Here in my Midwest region, Wendy's is doing a promotional Bacon, Mozzarella Burger with no weird sauce, with just salad lettuce greens, tomato, and light mayo. You can get em in doubles and triples too. I love it. I usually substitute fries with chive/sour cream baked potato.

My favorite sandwich is the Baconator. But this new burger will be a regular. Wendy's is the only fast food everyone in my family will agree to eat.
>>
It depends on mood, usually Spicy chicken go wraps

or every once in a blue moon a baconator
>>
>>7783591

>order two junior bacon cheeseburgers
>scrape all those icky toppings into the trash
>combine bacon and patties into one sandwich
>wala, baconator for 1/3 the price
>>
Chili and baked potato.
>>
>>7783627
Usually when I do this I use the leftover bun to make a delicious vegetable sandwich to have with my cheapanator.
>>
99ยข chicken sandwiches and cheeseburgers
3 chicken and 2 burgers
Comes out to around $5.35
Love my high metabolism
>>
I don't eat shit, sorry.
>>
File: _20160220_175241.jpg (1 MB, 1960x2777) Image search: [Google]
_20160220_175241.jpg
1 MB, 1960x2777
Junior bacon cheese, breh
>>
>>7783411
I remember being 13 too. So cute!
>>
Classic quarter pound burger with cheese. Or the "QPC" if you're hip.
>>
I usually get a double cheeseburger and one of their spicy chicken wraps. Their spicy chicken is goat.

It's crazy how much better Windy's is than BK and McD's.
>>
>>7783656

Either this, or chili and fries (eaten together, obviously) with a side salad.

I think those were all on the value menu, but I haven't been for almost a decade so who knows now.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x360
I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 per year.

Spicy chicken all the way.
>>
Chocolate frosty + fries.

The perfect combination.
>>
>>7782873
Wendy's Spicy Chicken is without a doubt the best fast food item to exist but a baked potato is good from time to time.
>>
File: 1464492474524.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1464492474524.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
junior bacon cheeseburger
>>
>>7783846
Is that still $1?
>>
>>7782873
vanilla frosty
>>
The Baconator
I only go once a month because I can't be assed to go through the fuckery of driving to the entrance, but man is it delicious.
>>
Often I just get fries with one of the cheap/small sandwiches, but the Baconator is my luxury option
>>
Went there a few weeks ago before work. Got the 4 for $4, with the junior bacon cheeseburger. I said it was "to go." She got out a tray. I repeated "to go." She shook her head yes.
I waited almost 10 minutes at the counter. Finally, the food was ready. She put it on the tray individually, and I had to ask for a bag "to go". Then she took forever trying as hard as possible to get the food into the bag without touching the nuggets.
I got to work, and as it turned out, she gave me the wrong fucking sandwich too. No bacon at all.
>>
I love there ghost pepper fries. Too bad limited time only
>>
>>7782873
Every Wendy's chef is tall and has a huge cock. That's why they're paid so well.
>>
>>7788536
As a femanon who dated a Wendy's chef I can confirm this.
>>
The burgers are great, everything else meh, so i get a doublestack, then go to BK and get a Whopper Jr and swap out the meat for the perfect fast food sandwich
>>
Give me the triple
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 630x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 630x429
>>7790414
Wendy's chef cock is unparalleled.
>>
>>7784012
i wish he would have won, hes so handsome
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.