[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to eat fast food for the next few weeks (don't ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: 1401273024365.jpg (679 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
1401273024365.jpg
679 KB, 3008x2000
I have to eat fast food for the next few weeks (don't ask me why) and it's completely fucking disgusting.

what are the healthiest meals & places to pick from?
>>
Chipotle
>>
what do you mean by you have to?! Is Ronald Mcdonald holding you hostage and spooning you Big Macs in your mouth
>>
>>7780923
why
>>
Go to a grocery store and buy real food instead.

Nobody is forcing you to eat fast food, admit it, you're just a baby who doesn't know any better and was probably left with an allowance while mommy and daddy went out of town.
>>
Chick-Fil-A
Their salads are pretty good.
>>
>>7780923

boston market
chipotle
moes mexican
subway
>>
He probably doesn't have access to a fridge or something
You can still make food without a fridge fatso
>>
>>7780970

Even if that were true, in the worst case scenario there's no reason fast food would be his only option.

If he's going out for every meal anyways he could even just go to the grocery store one every day and buy bread and cold cuts and shit just for that day, and eat better and cheaper than fast food, not to mention most grocery stores have all sorts of pre-made stuff that's far better than fast food.
>>
>>7780970
>>7780980
More than likely it's just a cheap excuse to start a request thread.
A fabricated premise so to say.
>>
>>7780980
>>7780934
>>7780932
>>7780941
fuck guys, I can't go to a grocery store because my face has inflamed with a rash (STI) that the doctor said is going to take 2-3 weeks to heal

I look TERRIBLE, I can't deal.

There's something a lot easier about going through a drive-thru looking like shit than walking through a store.
>>
>>7780994

Probably a result of eating too much fast food.

Post pics.
>>
>>7780998
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_infection
>>
>>7780994
You could man the fuck up and buy things in bulk.
One visit to the grocery store shouldn't be too embarrassing, and it can easily last 3 weeks.
>>
>>7780994
kek and you think msg filled fast food will improve your skin?

protip: just go buy groceries. nobody cares how you look or who you are
>>
>>7780994
A. Nobody cares, there's always customers more disgusting and horrifying than you hitting the store every week.

B. Get a box of surgical masks from the pharmacy and some huge sunglasses and deal with it.

Nobody HAS to shove fast food down their gullet for a month.
>>
>>7781015
>>7781009
>>7781008
Fuck off and don't tell me how to deal with this situation, just focus on the OP of this thread you fucking mongoloids.
>>
>>7781019
How about you fuck off and take your garbage request thread with you?
Worthless dick.
>>
>>7781026
SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT
>>
>>7781028
Gladly.
>>
File: 1461478089023.jpg (45 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1461478089023.jpg
45 KB, 620x670
>>7781019
>>7781028
>I'm too lazy to cook but want to maintain some sort of moral high ground so I'll blame illness and shove my face with /ck/-recommended "healthy" fast food
>>
>>7780923
>if you read this you're a faggot
got me
>>
I can heal your face with my dick juice, OP. It's also full of proteins which is healthy fast food
>>
>>7781019
How about some delicious pizza for your disgusting pizza face.
>>
>>7780994
so go to the grocery a town or two away and bring a cooler if youre afraid of running into people you know. you can also go at midnight if you have a 24 hour grocery, it's usually pretty much empty around then, it's when they generally stock the shelves.
>>
>>7780923
What's it matter if it's healthy or not? You obviously didn't have your health in mind when you buried your face in those tainted genitals.
>>
>>7780923
Post your face OP. I bet you look cute. Unless you're a guy. Then you're a fag
>>
>>7781074

I've probably seen that image a few hundred times and I always instinctively look at the label first thing. After that it's the skyline so I can try to figure out where they are.

I'm not sure how that makes you a faggot. What are you supposed to look at? The waiter with the bulge in his pants? Or maybe the mannequin caked in makeup that's propped up with a water glass in front of its face?
>>
>>7780923

eat mcdoubles for the fantastic macros
>>
You can buy anything that doesn't require a fridge/freezer on amazon

buy food there and fast for 2-3 days until it's delivered homo
>>
>>7781328
Thank you, that's actually a really good idea.

Fuck everyone else, kys faggots.
>>
>>7781387
>has an sti all over their face
>calls everyone else faggots

Lol ok. Have fun with that shit all over your face, queer.
>>
>>7780994
<03:09:38> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:42> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:43> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:44> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:44> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:45> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:45> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:51> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:52> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:53> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:53> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:54> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
<03:09:59> Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again.
>>
>>7780923
I am a faggot.
>>
>>7780994
Don't you have friends or family who can do your shopping?
>>
>>7781387

Try instacart ( Google it) they deliver groceries to your door in certain locations
>>
>>7780994
>I look TERRIBLE
hahahahaha
OP you're a pussy. Go to the fucking grocery store if you're too much of a prick to enjoy fast food.
>>
>>7780994

My parents moved after I left for college, so when I visit I don't know anybody, basically only go out to the grocery store, and literally give no fucks about what people think about me.

Shit, even where I live now I don't care what soccer moms and grocery baggers think. I use the opportunity to try out ridiculous facial hair and walk around in pajamas.

I'm a self-conscious recluse for the most part, but the grocery store is like a safe-haven; just tell yourself that everyone there is worse than you in some way, and when you look at them it wont be difficult to make yourself believe it.
>>
Try everything. Don't be a fucking snob, there is no good or bad, just flavors. Open your mind, open your mouth, focus on literally just the textures and flavors. Analyse them. Don't like or dislike, there's really no such thing.

Just. Experience.
>>
>>7780994
Just wear a surgical mask when you go out if you're that hideous
>>
>>7782215
/thread
>>
>>7780923
I'm Australian and I stealth fart in that area all the time. Ruining the dining experience of those overpriced venues is one of my greatest pleasures.
>>
File: 1407025464008.jpg (160 KB, 715x755) Image search: [Google]
1407025464008.jpg
160 KB, 715x755
>>7782418
>>
>>7782451
I'm also not a faggot, I just happen to know how to read, btw.
>>
>>7782418
>Try everything.
>Open your mind, open your mouth, focus on literally just the textures and flavors.
I did that once. Woke up at a furry convention and got gonorrhea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I
>>
>>7782460
No, it's just that everything has a flavor and when you decide you simply don't like something, you miss out on... Anything. Everything. You just have to focus on there being no like or dislike, only experience.
>>
>>7782489
OP?! Furry STI? I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1429648540939.jpg (35 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
1429648540939.jpg
35 KB, 558x480
>>7780923
>>7780994
>>7781019
I know it sucks, but they have a point, OP. Eating nothing but fast food will only make it worse, and take longer to heal. And come back more frequently, if you are part of the unlucky majority that has recurring outbreaks. Try to stay away from peanuts, corn, sugar, coffee, alcohol, and cigarettes. Take lysine, or eat foods high in it, that helps for some people. And of course, get lots of sleep, try to eat healthy and excercise. Good luck.
>>
>>7780994
You can order groceries online and have them delivered.
>>
>>7780923
don't think "meals", think "ingredients"
generally speaking, go to a place where you can tell them to HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING SAUCE and that has some sort of raw fruit or veg on the menu
a simple example: McD's salads are just fine if yo HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING SAUCE, while KFC slaw is beyond redemption
>>
>>7781084
kek
>>
>>7780994
Order a Burqa online and wear that
>>
Chipotle, p Terry's, elevation burger, chick FIL a

Just Google fast food with no trans fats, thats the best you can do really, add calorie counting and that should hold you for a few weeks
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.