[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you pour your chips onto a plate or grab them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Do you pour your chips onto a plate or grab them?
>>
Why would you dump chips onto a plate unless you were sharing with a bunch of people?
>>
>>7780548
Pour on a plate and use chopsticks. It's fun and they last more.
>>
I'm fat so I just shove them in my mouth as fast as possible. Why dirty a plate?
>>
I put them on a plate and eat them with a knife and fork
>>
>>7780548
Both
Seriously though, I used to just eat them straight from the bag. But nowadays I never eat chips alone anymore. I prefer to have them on a plate or a bowl when I share them with other people. Why do you want to know this?
>>
>>7780555
Maybe you want to have it as a side?
>>
File: just like grandma used to make.gif (835 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
just like grandma used to make.gif
835 KB, 250x192
Neither. I just dump them all over the floor after using my landline.
>>
>>7780548
I usually only have chips when eating a sub or sandwich. I put half of them onto the sandwich and the rest on the plate.
>>
>>7780774
>put half of them onto the sandwich
Swine.
>>
File: bag.jpg (164 KB, 800x763) Image search: [Google]
bag.jpg
164 KB, 800x763
>>
>>7780774
Same, I'll also put fries on my burger too
>>
>>7780555
Rationing
>>
>>7780548
I put them in the blender with sour cream and a lil' bit of butter.
After blending them, I put that in a bowl and eat it with a spoon.
>>
grab em from the can. bag chips are pleb af.
>>
>>7780766
this is why I stopped using phones altogether. chips, hummus, 'za etc. all over the floor. too messy 2bh
>>
i pour them onto a fucking paper towel like a civilized person. Rations, so i don't eat the whole bag, plus i don't dirty a plate, plus i can wipe my mouth/fingers with it when i'm finished. fucking plebs.
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 800x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 800x728
>>7780782
I actually do this! Great for get-togethers!!

But if I'm eating chips by myself I pour some onto a plate, and I never eat it by itself. Usually with a sandwich, sometimes with wings/bbq
>>
>>7780548
I pour them into a small bowl. It looks like more because they rise above the rim but i've never had my chips last longer.
>>
>>7781636
I do the same, but for nights i want to get drunk and feel like a fat fuck I'll toss some cookies and handfuls of peanuts too. I call it my snack bindle.
>>
I'm not a gluttonous fat fuck so I eat them out of a small bowl.
>>
>>7781636
I don't buy chips unless they're in smaller bags, because fried potato chips aren't a fucking staple.
>>
>>7780548

crunch them up, pour into cup
>>
>>7780736
Good point, washing the plate just burns the calories you just ate away anyway.
>>
>>7780548
I drain them and shake them first before gently placing on the plate next to the fish, squire.
>>
Open them up sideways.
>>
>>7780548

I like to throw them away or never get near them.
>>
File: 1426264306930.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1426264306930.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
>>7780782
This shit. It just works every fucking time.
>>
>>7780548
I cover mine in mexican hot sauce. Damn that shit good.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.