[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /wholefoods/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Whole_Foods_Market_logo.svg.png (79 KB, 1280x952) Image search: [Google]
Whole_Foods_Market_logo.svg.png
79 KB, 1280x952
Who /wholefoods/ here?
>>
No one, fuck off.
>>
>>7778528
first post best post
>asparagus water
>>
File: girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>7778526
whole foods a shit

>he doesn't shop at central market
>>
File: o.jpg (101 KB, 1000x746) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
101 KB, 1000x746
Im a /fiesta/ type of guy.
>>
Used to work at a store very similar to Whole Foods in the BC interior. Hated the fucking customers man. Haven't been back there in almost a year. Other grocery stores have the same products for the same or cheaper prices.
>>
>>7778526
When I worked there I just stole whatever I wanted. Even with the employee discount it's still expensive as fuck.

PS. If you you still don't know you can find the exact same items in other grocery stores for cheaper. They just have a strong marketing department that has duped people into thinking their shit is more natural, hip, and sustainable etc.
>>
>>7778550
how does the freshness of meats and produce compare to other stores?

I go to a whole foods tier equivalent that's only in my state, and the produce lasts in the fridge about a week longer than if I buy it at Cub or a super target, it's noticeably better
>>
>>7778550
let me know where I can find bulk farro in my neighborhood for $3.69 a pound, oh wait, I can't, it's $7 for a 12 oz bag anywhere else

sorry faggot but maybe some people actually cook instead of buying frozen annie's frozen free range organic fair trade mac and cheese and whining that they thought it was a whole foods exclusive
>>
>>7778541
>tfw central market in san antonio jacks up prices on same stuff from reg heb
>>
>>7778721
Not sure about meat but the produce is the same as with any grocery store. They do have some exclusive items with like certain farms, but it's all the same shit. Was a producer buyer, they mark their produce up way higher than anywhere else, because they can.

>>7778757
Ah I see. Well you go ahead and keep shopping there master cook. I obviously haven't been behind the scenes and have no idea what I'm talking about.
>>
>>7778856
What do you mean "behind the scenes", the bulk grain and bean bins are out there in the open, for the customers to use

I'm not sure if it's even physically possible to beat whole foods prices on that stuff, maybe the indian grocery store 2 hours away might have a better deal on rice, but it's not worth the travel time
>>
>>7778549

Lesson learned: Urban Fare is simply a rebranded save on foods.

Mind you their hot food items taste much better than Safeway and Superstore
>>
>>7778541
The Central Market near me is fucking disgusting. Entire store is filthy and smells like rotting fish.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.