[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best thing to get drunk on and also eat when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1462997774508.jpg (240 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1462997774508.jpg
240 KB, 960x720
What's the best thing to get drunk on and also eat when your badly hungover? I'm thinking of getting some waffle house to go and then some 40s of Mickey's malt liqour. Waffle House makes some great burgers
>>
sausage grit bowl and coffee. add bourbon to coffee. great way to start off the hellish cycle of life.
>>
>>7778294
Tfw no dumpster dwelling gf
>>
File: breakfasthangover.jpg (170 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
breakfasthangover.jpg
170 KB, 800x598
A big, greasy breakfast.
>>
Bourbon and a sausage roll
>>
Water.
>>
>>7779443

this. greasy breakfast is best hangover cure.

and, waffle house has shitty preformed food service burgers.
>>
>>7779363

looks like a bus stop not a dumpster

she is cute enough to do heroin with and sleep in a pile of trash
>>
>>7778294

>hair of the dog

Dont do it anon
>>
>>7778294
>What's the best thing to get drunk on

Blanton's Silver Edition borbon

>and also eat when your badly hungover?

Bacon & egg butties with a Bloody Mary,
>>
>>7779443
Why is this a thing? I spend enough time shitting my insides out. Does it help?
>>
File: mac.jpg (109 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
109 KB, 1600x1067
>>7778294
MAC N CHEESE
the perfect amount of starch, grease and weight to keep down and help get you back on your feet, or fall asleep
>>
>>7778294
Coffee, Toast, eggs, meat.
>>
Ramen LOL
>>
Nothing helps a hangover like a strong bloody mary and a good breakfast sandwich
>>
It's usually burger time when I'm hung over
>>
File: 1446764307322.jpg (508 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1446764307322.jpg
508 KB, 1536x2048
>>
>>7778294
i drink so much water, take an ibuprofen, poop some poop out, and eat something like a microwave egg roll for my hangovers. for some reason pooping and the pill make me feel better most of the time. the other time, fuck me, better lay down.

but if you're gonna drink again, go with something quick like liquor to fix that headache up and keep drinking that cold water
>>
>>7781589
this for me, actually. lol

salty broth and starchy noodles help me feel better.
>>
>>7781794
>buy this when drunk
>eat the cold leftovers while in bed drinking a warm beer from the night before
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.