[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's you opinion on cold brew coffee? Personally I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1449236549780.jpg (96 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449236549780.jpg
96 KB, 600x600
What's you opinion on cold brew coffee?

Personally I've found it as my go-to method for cheaper, lower quality coffees. I still have 3 pounds of Eight O Clock which tastes rather bitter and stale no matter how I brew it, but if it's done via cold brew it seems to hold up well.
>>
I haven't had it but I hear it has lower acidity and handles the tannins better. Personally I have a little coffee machine that only makes one cup so I use 3 heaping tablespoons and sip on the one cup for 5ish hours
>>
meme
>>
>>7777246
Are you saying you can only eat/drink things as long as other people don't enjoy them?
>>
>>7777231
i fucking love cold coffee...

I like my coffee like I like my women.
Cold and bitter.
>>
>>7777292
and black?
>>
>>7777231
I prefer iced pour overs t b h, kind of getting sick of the taste of cold brew. it's pretty easy to make though.
>>
>>7777231
all I drink anymore.
>no thermometer
>no kettle
>no timer
>near impossible to fuck up

great if you want better-than-average coffee without dicking around with it every time you want a cup. I think you get better tasting coffee with other methods, but the effort to result ratio on cold brew is hard to beat
>>
File: 1454645746846.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454645746846.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>7777292
>fresh
>>
>>7777231
I made some once and then I forgot about it and I let it brew for 24 hours and when i made some iced coffee with it, the coffee was so strong it made me feel nauseous all day.
>>
>>7777592
You're supposed to dilute it.
>>
>>7779036
only if you're a complete pussy
>>
>>7777231
It's cool. It's really yummy and it's ready for you at any time. I made some cold brew out of some stale as fuck beans, a mixture of some once freshly roasted light roasts, some cheapo don pablo, and nasty death wish and it was still awesome.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.