[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is wrong with america... this shit is real...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: poptart.jpg (89 KB, 678x381) Image search: [Google]
poptart.jpg
89 KB, 678x381
wtf is wrong with america... this shit is real...
>>
Oh look, it's this thread again
>>
>>7776985

what shit country are you from faggot boi
>>
>>7776985
>hes never started his day with an ice cold glass of root beer

It's just condensing that experience down into a convenient and portable breakfast food. What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>7776990
fuckin' america.
>>
>>7776985
Fuck if I know.

This world is fucked as a whole. I was just on a business trip to the Netherlands and I saw a bunch of TV ads for a hybrid pizza-burger. Best part? Brand name was "Dr. Oeteker".
>>
>>7776998
pizza burger is genius, soda pastries not so much. they're not even real pastries...
>>
>>7776994

if you don't like it then get the fuck out

i bet you voted for Bernie too
>>
>>7776985
>this shit is real...
no it isn't.
none of the fucking stores around me stock them.
>>
>>7777028
It is. A Walmart near me has them.
>>
As an Australian can i just say that there's nothing wrong with this imo. Dont they have to fortify it with minerals as well?
>>
>>7776998
Dr.oeteker has amazing spinach pizzas
>>
>>7776985
are these available in canada?
>>
>>7776985
damn dude those look fucking amazing.
>>
>>7777007
I'm sad that I share a country with people who would ACTUALLY eat what OP posted. Pig fucking disgusting.
>>
>>7777062
You're not an American
>>
>>7777062
you hate it without even trying it. such a picky eater.
>>
>>7777042
>Dr.oeteker has amazing spinach pizzas

Nothing that's frozen qualifies as an "amazing" pizza.

Your standards are very low.

...and don't you find it ironic that a brand name called "Dr" is selling processed frozen pizza?
>>
I bet the orange one is delicious
>>
>>7777083
I would trust Dr.oeteker with my life.

But seriously as far as frozen pizzas go theyre near the best.

Obviously i mean that relative to other frozen pizzas.

Not really ironic, dr.pepper is a thing is it not?
>>
>>7777078
>>7777082
American as anything m8s. I don't need to try it, pop tarts are pretty much universally shit tier. The only flavors that have ever been good or even OK are smores and brown sugar. I haven't eaten either of them in years come to think of it.

Soda flavored pop tarts are just another rung towards the bottom of the ladder.
>>
>>7777098
dude smores poptarts were amazing.

>m8s
mates?
you are not american. that means something very different in america than in england or australia.
>>
>>7777091
>But seriously as far as frozen pizzas go theyre near the best.

That's like saying the "least-gay fag", right? Why would you be eating frozen pizza at all?

>Not really ironic, dr.pepper is a thing is it not?

And it's equally ironic that a "dr" would be associated with a hyper sugary beverage.
>>
>>7777100
Waiting too, but ck is so slow you can guess your own post

>>7777111
>>
>>7777112
Sometimes i dont feel like cooking? Gee. Your analogy is right but its rather extreme.

Again, i would trust drs. Pepper and oeteker with my life

And Dr.oeteker is pretty healthy
>>
>>7777118
>Sometimes i dont feel like cooking?

Tough. You're on a food board. Don't you have any standards, anon? Step up, man. You're better than calling frozen feedlot food "amazing".
>>
>>7777125
This board is literally half fastfood and frozen food anyway.

Additionally its always good to have long life supplies.

Plus youre forgetting the time involved + effort, particularly after long days. Id rather not make my own dough and then pizza, even though i can make far superior ones to Dr.oeteker (praise be to him) if its after a hard days night for example
>>
>>7777153
>This board is literally half fastfood and frozen food anyway.

Yeah, sad, isn't it? Why support that when we can talk about cooking real food instead?

>Additionally its always good to have long life supplies.

I agree. Dry beans, flour, pasta, etc, keep for years.

>Plus youre forgetting the time involved

Not really. I'm wondering why you'd call them "amazing" rather than "good, given that they're frozen shit".
>>
>>7777155
Implied, have you tried them? They are actually good.

What purpose did your arguement have?
>>
>>7777172
>What purpose did your arguement have?

The fact that you assigned the word "Amazing" to a frozen copy of a food in which it seems out of place. A superlative adjective ought to be reserved for something that was truly superlative, not something that anyone can get at the supermarket.

...or do you you just throw around words without knowing what they actually mean?
>>
>>7777189
"amazing for a frozen pizza and average at best for a pizza", you are correct and i spoke out of place. Well argued honestly.
>>
>>7777098
I bet you're fun at parties.
>>
>>7777007
>if you don't like it then get the fuck out

american/10
>>
britbong here, where do they sell these? local tesco only sells two flavours
>>
>>7777297
I just checked the amazon.co.uk site, they have the orange ones on there.
>>
>>7777107
Gotta admit, I just picked up 'm8s' as general 4chan slang. I don't speak like that irl.

Besides anon, everyone knew as a kid that Toaster Strudels were way better than pop tarts.
>>
>>7777189
Do you normally argue semantics on a cooking section of an anime image board?
>>
>>7777663

Yes, and everywhere else for that matter.

...and for that matter, this isn't just basic semantics anon. this is calling a shit-tier food something great.
>>
>>7777558
>as a kid
>toaster strudels

We'll, there ya go. Some hip fucking euro wanna be mellinial trying to force his shit taste on everybody. I'm gonna go buy the orange crush just to spite you.

>picked up 'm8s' as general 4chan slang
Do the forget your katana on your way out to get your strudels so the other neckbeards don't doubt your edge, faggot.
>>
>>7778033
Who doesn't say 'kid' as slang? I think your memeing is a little too obvious anon. All those cool meme words in one post, you managed to fit them all!

Also don't be mad that you never got Toaster Strudels as a kid. I'm sure your parents loved you, maybe. Go ahead and buy your plebtastic pop tarts, and add to this country's diabetes epidemic. I hope you enjoy doing it, and when you have nothing left but the wrappers of those pop tarts and your sadness, I hope you will think about how it was dumb to get this mad on a Bulgarian sun ritual newsgroup.
>>
>>7776985
>posts to an American made forum
>"Fuck americans!"
No one cares about your no name ass country anyway.
>>
>>7777028
>none of my stores carry it
>it must not be real
jesus fuck you are a moron
>>
>>7777202
don't give in to this deluded reddit poster, you already explained yourself here >>7777091
>relative to other frozen pizzas
>>
>>7777777
>>
As something of a Pop Tart fan, I've tried the orange one.
It did taste like orange soda instead of just "orange", which I thought was nice. Unfortunately, it became overwhelmingly sweet, and after a coupe bites it was like when you still have half a soda left but are no longer thirsty for it. Too sugary, even for eating just one at a time. Same problem the ice cream sundae and milkshake flavors had, it's just such concentrated sickly sweetness (not as bad as the sundae though, nothing will top that) that it feels like a gut bomb opposed to the normal fruit ones which are sweet but not too much to be enjoyable.
Haven't tried the root beer one since I don't really like root beer but I'd assume it has the same problem since root beer is typically pretty sweet.
>>
File: 1454278712987.jpg (29 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
1454278712987.jpg
29 KB, 500x460
>>7776985
Dude this is why America is the fucking best

U S A
S
A
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.