[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I eat bread with EVERYTHING. Even pasta, rice and pizza. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1000
I eat bread with EVERYTHING.

Even pasta, rice and pizza.

I find food very gross and disguting if there isnt any bread in my mouth to suck up the moisture.

My question is this:

What alternatives do i have to bread?

I need something spongy with nice consistency
>>
>>7776486
how do you eat pizza with bread?
>>
>>7776486
you should go get tested for autism
>>
I was going to suggest cheesey uncut nigger dicks, but I realized that you've been eating those for years.
>>
>>7776486
You're a retard
>>
>>7776494
>>7776493

Nice and informative posts.

>>7776491

I usualy toast a couple of slices of bread and put them on top of the pizza
>>
>>7776491
Try this
>>
i honestly do not understand all the hate.

I used to like this board because you could actually have a discussion here.

Not anymore i guess
>>
>>7776486
>I eat bread with 'go 'za
>>
>>7776486
I don't know man, looking for bread substitute as well. I guess you can make "bread" out of chickpeas and stuff, like Indian people do.
>>
I eat almost everything with tortillas
>>
>classic image.jpg
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.