[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese Take Out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 615x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 615x329
What's /ck/'s prefered Chinese take out dish?
>>
Love Chinese spare ribs and sesame chicken. Easy shit that's hard to fuck up.
>>
Fried Dumplings 4 lyfe
>>
>>7774840
At least 1 egg roll, preferably two. Pork fried rice, sweet and sour chicken and won ton soup with lime juice squeezed into it
>>
>>7774840
Chicken wings
>>
Moo Shu Pork.
>>
what's something that's sweet and sour but that has the texture of and a sauce like general tso's chicken?
>>
>>7774840
For the Meal
- General Chen's Chicken, Extra Spicy
- House Special Lo Mein (Pork, Shrimp and Beef is the House Special
- 2 Egg Rolls

For Snacks Later
- Chicken Pot Stickers
- Chinese Sticky Ribs
>>
>>7774904
Also forgot to add, the place I order from is next to a pet store, so you can play with your food before you eat it
>>
>>7774870
What exactly is that anyway?
>>
Singapore chow mein, salt and pepper chips, curry sauce
>>
>>7774890
My local Chinese place does their orange chicken pretty similar to classic General Tso's.
The sauce is a little sweet and a little tangy from the orange. The chicken is fried and tossed in the sauce.
>>
>>7774847
I like all the deep fried chicken dishes but sesame chicken is my favorite.

For appetizers, crab rangoons and chicken/beef on a stick are great.
>>
File: img_4177-a.jpg (703 KB, 3509x2589) Image search: [Google]
img_4177-a.jpg
703 KB, 3509x2589
Egg foo yung
>>
Big order of Sweet n Sour chicken (i know some place that puts pineapples in that shit, makes me want to kill myself) with pork fried rice, lo mein, a few spring rolls, and 2 orders of crab rangoon.

Usually lasts me like 2-3 days (the chicken runs out of like 1 and a half though, the sides are always a lot bigger).
>>
>>7774840
I love good fried rice.
>>
>>7774949
Hot and sour soup too. And maybe some salt and pepper sui mai
>>
File: th.jpg (14 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
14 KB, 300x200
Mapo tofu

Its spicy szechuan pepper beef tofu
>>
>>7774840
Pepper steak, side of fried rice, and a spring roll. Dump hot mustard all over everything. Demolish.
>>
Springfield style cashew chicken
>>
File: NDhEUaX.png (744 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
NDhEUaX.png
744 KB, 640x960
general tso's
>>
>>7774890
trick question?
sweet and sour chicken..
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 391x391
Been ordering boneless spare ribs w/ pork fried rice a lot lately and Ho Lee Fuk is it good
>>
>>7774847
>>7775322
Never had Chinese spare ribs before, I'm gonna have to try it next time I get Chinese food.
>>
File: sweet_and_sour_chicken[1].jpg (60 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sweet_and_sour_chicken[1].jpg
60 KB, 800x600
>>7775282
>sweet and sour chicken
that's never covered in sauce whenever I get it, it's always like pic related
I want general tso's chicken but sweet and sour
>>
>>7774930
it's onions mushrooms scrambled eggs bean sprouts and maybe one other kind of vegetable and pork stir fried and wrapped in a thin chinese pancake with plum sauce

fuck I haven't had it in ages now I'm getting hungry
>>
>classic image.jpg
>>
Special rice
Black bean beef and
Honey soy chicken.
>>
>>7775331
No, don't. They're fucking garbage and I don't know how people enjoy them. They're nothing but gristle, fat and bone. There's almost no meat on them whatsoever since they're the tiny, shitty bits of rib that get taken off a regular rack. Chinese people love 'em because they're like dogs and enjoy gnawing on bits of carcass but normal human beings OUGHT to find them repulsive.
>>
File: cpc.jpg (96 KB, 480x489) Image search: [Google]
cpc.jpg
96 KB, 480x489
>>7774840
depends on the place
I try to go to szechuan places mostly and generally like everything szechuan inspired, I cook similar things myself a lot also

pic is one of my szechuan favorites, chicken with fresh and dried peppers

If I'm at a different kind of restaurant anything deep fried is usually a safe bet, my favorites have been the places that have deep fried their hunan chicken but that's not the common way to prepare that -- there's also a place I go to just for fried rice if I feel like that
>>
>>7777047
God i love szechuan but hate chilli, its terrible man
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.