[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anybody explain how she eats so fucking much? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1253x889) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1253x889
Can anybody explain how she eats so fucking much?

It's not like it's a once a week thing, she posts a fucking video every fucking day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gnsul6PZIA
>>
easy: video editing.
>>
id assume her body doesn't digest all the food, it pretty much goes through her to the toilet
>>
>>7774722
I get that it's likely she eats it over an extremely long fucking period (with the exception of the live stream ones) but even if she at the entire meal over the course of a day I don't understand how she does it unless she takes puke breaks?
>>
>>7774717
I want to eat that much eel.
>>
Your body adjusts if you do it often enough.
Also for those unaware, she does a full unedited version of these eating videos every so often, and finishing the meals to completion.

It's just modern society is so used to a reductionist mindset that hardly anyone eats large amounts of food in their meals (without exercise) that it is hard to imagine eating even a fraction of what these people eat. You too could get similar results of you did it often enough.
>>
>>7774727
she said she takes huge dumps when she eats like that
>>
she throws it back up after
>>
One of the signs of bulimia is puffy cheeks.
>>
How can these people not get bored with the same taste?
>>
>>7774717
>vomit
>>
>>7774826
>>7774820
i thought this theory was debunked. she has an abnormal stomach.
anyone possessing a normal stomach would not be able to purge the volumes of food seen in her videos. the act of purging at its capacity would likely tear the stomach, people have died from this due to going into shock. i don't think a competitive eater is likely to risk that
>>
>>7774820
>>7774826
her teeth are grey from the stomach acid as well
>>
>>7774839
>oh no the roundeye betas who tink i deir girrfren tink i boreemic
>betta terr dem i have stomach probrem so i no rose patreon an subscribahs
>>
File: pervert priest.png (501 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
pervert priest.png
501 KB, 800x450
>>7774848
thanks for the great post
>>
>>7774848
https://youtu.be/Lsfh2vuKovo?t=7m26s
>>
>>7774844
That could just be tartar buildup.Probably has plates of it unchiseled.
>>
>>7774863
what does that mean?
>>
>>7774717
according to youtube comments she has a condition where her stomach can expand way farther than a normal persons and during this she doesnt actually digest most of it and ends up taking massive fucking dumps and poops it all out
>>
File: 1464804070917.jpg (76 KB, 695x407) Image search: [Google]
1464804070917.jpg
76 KB, 695x407
>>7775321
>according to youtube comments
>>
>>7775321
Which is the type of absurd lie that you often get from people with serious eating disorders.
>>
>>7775344
idk dude. im a skinny ass twig n whenever i eat a shit ton i take massive shits. one time i was going to the campus library to do some studying but nature called so i go to the bathroom on the 4th floor of the library i got the last stall im in there for like 20 minutes taking the worst shit of my life long story short i used up all the toilet paper and the toilet clogged. finally free of that demon turd i leave and as i exit the stall i see a line of people w/ this indian guy in front stepping forward towards my stall. knowing the terrible mess i left in there and how long these people must have been waiting I casually got the fuck out of there without washing my hands and went up stairs to the 5th floor bathroom to wash my hands. as im drying my hands off, the same indian guy comes in the bathroom and gives me a look, i cant help but laugh at the whole situation and walk away hopefully to never see him again.
>>
>>7774820
>>7774844
Fat faces and bad teeth are also just what being azn is tho.
>>
>>7775352
Everybody takes massive shits when they eat huge quantities. It's also very possible to stretch your stomach to the point that it can hold a hell of a lot of food.

What's in dispute is whether you can regularly let that food proceed to the intestine without becoming tubby.
>>
>>7774860
Is that from Love Exposure?
>>
>>7775417
fuck that movie

what a waste of what 5 hours
>>
>>7775430
It was 4 hours, and it happens to be one of my favorite movies.
>>
>>7775438
one of your favorite movies sucks dude
>>
Not every organism can digest food equally efficiently. It is very possible to have an abnormally inefficient digestion and after a little time you adapt a behaviour of obsessive eating to compensate.

There exists also the polar opposite, but do not use it as an excuse for why you are a fatass.
>>
stretched stomach. if you bulimia for some time the body adapts.
>>
>>7775447
You don't know good movies, friendo.
>>
>>7775464
yea i do and i also know bad movies and its a freakin bad movie!!!
>>
>>7775474
Maybe you just have a short attention span.
>>
She uploaded a Q&A video some time ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3qb8tTUlM&sns=em
>>
>>7775482
cool i hadnt seen that one. apparently shes just compensating for emotional early trauma by oral stimulation. that uniqueness of her anatomy is just a projection of an unprovided-for need of being treated as a person. also, how can she say that not digesting and passing 'unprocessed' food is not unhealthy? those japs are crazy for showing that on tv with such a high praise. individualism and freedom is not for them
>>
Why are her teeth so bad?
>>
>>7776908
because her digestion is fucked so she has no minerals to build good structure. shell pay all this later in life.
>>
>>7776911
So she can't ever eat normally? Im assuming its to do with a lack of stomach acid after being pushed through?
>>
>>7776924
well i guess she could eat normally but itd be like us being starved and just having a small bite of a meal, could you do it?. i guess due to the huge amount of food the stomach receives it becomes more urgent to empty it than to digest it, so the digestive function deteriorates overtime. the body adapts and builds tolerance to whatever you put it through.
>>
Just imagine her sitting on the toilet squeezing out a 4 kilogram turd.
>>
>>7774717
If you look closely you'll see she doesn't actually eat much at all, she spits a lot out and then edits the video.
>tl;dr: You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>7777408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdvg1inihAo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Zjd9jH_5M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PetBr-52kfM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ye6oQTmuXQ

Sorry anon

She swallows
>>
File: stomach.jpg (61 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
stomach.jpg
61 KB, 800x450
>>7774863
What the fuck.
>>
File: sweaty chinaman.jpg (49 KB, 449x425) Image search: [Google]
sweaty chinaman.jpg
49 KB, 449x425
>>7774791
>>
>>7775321
I read about a russian guy with x-ray vision once. It just proves some humans are capable of amazing things and this japanese specimen is no exception.
>>
>7777777
>>
Would LOVE to pay her to do a binge and purge video
>>
>>7774717
she has a not-too-uncommon physiological variation that allows her stomach to radically expand to hold the food. japanese tv studied her and discussed the results.
>>
>>7777843
thats bullshit to prevent people frm trying. you can manage to do that by bulimia. the stomach slowly learns to take it.

thatd be like saying that those who smoke have special lungs just because the 1st time everyone tries they cant tolerate it.
>>
Deal with it, Kinoshita Yuka is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>7778190
check up on how to do professional eating. it's just stomach stretching, you can increase and decrease it within a week or two.

it's not that hard.

I can go from 2 slices fill me up to eating a xtra large myself. it's about adjusting. portion control is VERY important in life.
>>
>>7778261
>a week or two

nah, on this level it is something that takes at least months.
>>
File: 1460184080649.jpg (108 KB, 1105x378) Image search: [Google]
1460184080649.jpg
108 KB, 1105x378
>>7774717
I choose to believe she takes massive fucking dumps that are so big she requires a special toilet with an enlarged pipe in it. I know a guy from high school who dated a girl that had a special toilet downstairs because of how fucking massive her shits were. These videos are great.
>>
>>7778384
>shit like this turns you on
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>7774717
any videos of her pooping it all out?
>>
This disgusts me. And for all of you fantasizing about her shit, she probably has that horrible food poisoning diarrhea constantly where it's just shit juice and food coming out.

She's like a modern Tarrare.
>>
>>7774717

Yuka strikes me as just disgusting and mutated enough that I can believe her story about her expanding stomach and undigested shits. She's probably not a purger.

Keemi on the other hand...
>>
File: krieger.jpg (57 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
krieger.jpg
57 KB, 600x338
>>7778605
>>
>>7777386

looks like a pineapple
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.