[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know the best part of moving back in with your parents is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Adam Sandler.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Adam Sandler.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
You know the best part of moving back in with your parents is the food?

like tonight, i was all prepared to cook sichuan chilli stirfry, my mum, told me not took start cooking because it was too early, then she cooked it while i was out of the room on the other side of the house less than half an hour later

nothing better than having sichuan chilli stirfy taste like nothing but coconut because "i didn't want it to be too spicy, so i added some coconut cream! It BETTER NOT BE TOO HOT ANON!"

as in she literally added an entire can of the stuff

I sure do love the variety of food here

Pasta sauce from a jar
stir fry sauce from a jar
curry from a jar mixed with a can of coconut cream to make it taste like coconut every single time
pre-seasoned roasts with oven chips, fried eggs and a packet of cheesy noodles
well done steaks with oven chips, fried eggs and a packet of cheesy noodles
sometimes they get adventurous and have a boxed "taco" kit, but don't use the spices
sometimes mum will make a pot of soup with 2 minute noodles, very flavorful!

when my brother said he couldn't stand living with our parents because they eat the same things constantly and sound fucking disgusting when they stuff their fat faces with whatever bland over-salted slop they "cooked" from a packet he had no idea what he was missing out on.

It's so awesome living with people who get angry when you cook "too many vegetables!" and thing 250g of frozen vegetables is enough for 3 people. gotta get that "ruffage"! absolutely fantastic when 60 year olds eating habits are identical to a 6 year olds. they don't eat beans, don't like salsa, eat few vegetables and a lot of simple carbs. Sweet potatoes? ok, a small one is enough for 3 people, regular potatoes? 3 each of course!

if i don't get a new job soon i'm going to poison the food and double murder suicide these fucking pigs
>>
>>7773908
>>>/wordpress/
>>>/blogspot/
>>
>>7773908
>parents take your sorry unemployed ass back into their home
>you bitch about it on a taiwanese mountain biking forum
>>
>>7773912
Nice links, retard.
>>
>>7773997
jesus christ
>>
>>7773997
>Nice links, retard.
i laughed
>>
Still better than my family when I was growing up, my borderline personality crackpot mom would throw frozen meals into the oven and then cry for two days if we didn't eat it because we "weren't together as a family"
>>
since i've moved back home i cook almost every meal, my mum just buys a bunch of shit she likes and makes the occasional request. like sometimes she'll say 'anon there aren't any biscuits in the house' and i'll say 'why don't you go to the shop for once and buy one' and she'll say 'but we have the ingredients...' and i'll eventually come up with something
>>
Anon, I am sorry you have to suffer like that. I can't believe humans like these actually exist.
>>
>>7773908
Your parents were able to provide food and shelter for themselves and at least two children for well over a decade. You can't even sustain yourself.
>>
>>7773908
I am so fucking lucky that 60 percent t of my family are professional cooks (not big ones but still) and the rest just never went to school for it but are still awesome. Whenever I crash at my parents when I come back to town they have the best feasts
>>
File: 1462400917780-1.png (617 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462400917780-1.png
617 KB, 1280x720
>dad has literally two things in the world he loves
>the first is his religion
>the second is cooking
>unable to express emotions outside of those two things, the way he shows affection is through cooking
>never once forced me or my siblings to eat something we didn't want to, and always tried to figure out what we liked and didn't like
>has been the sole cook of the family for so long that he just comes up with new shit off the top of his head like it was nothing
>everything tastes amazing

I have to be careful when I visit or I'll eat too much. Mother can't cook worth shit though. It's literally been like 40 years since she stepped foot in the kitchen.
>>
>>7774205
Same situation here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.