[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bartender General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: JD.png (1 MB, 1200x818) Image search: [Google]
JD.png
1 MB, 1200x818
what's up /ck/

trying out new cocktails today. its around 9:30 a.m. and its raining so I'm thinking I'm gonna stay in today and try some new recipes for cocktails. right now i've made a J.D. and Coke with a splash of Tobasco sauce to spice it up a bit. I call it a jacksy tobascy

i'm not personally a big fan of jack and coke, or any kind of mixture with coke (more of a vodka water w/lime // vodka anything as long as its not a super sugary mix kinda guy) but I think i'm diggin this

anyway, i guess just post your favourite drinks to make/drink/pour down the sink and any innovative concoctions you've come up with
>>
>>7773697
When I do cocktails, I usually stick to something simple like a tom collins.
>>
Debating on the name Miami Heat or California Sun
1 part gin
1 part of another gin
1 part vodka
1 part fireball
1cup of watermelon mint lemonade, + or - depending on how stiff you like it.
>>
>>7773821
sounds like shit
>>
>>7773821

>1cup of watermelon mint lemonade

I feel like you would need a whole separate recipe just to know how to make this
>>
>>7773821
And is itreally necessary to use two different gins?
>>
>>7773697
>right now i've made a J.D. and Coke with a splash of Tobasco sauce to spice it up a bit. I call it a jacksy tobascy

this is the most baby, flyover shit lmao
>>
>>7773821
This is a real Miami Heat:
>pineapple juice
>mango juice
>splash of root beer
>splash of Malibu for coconut flavoring
>cigarette butts
>break up a depends pad and put it in the glass
>wring out the depends into a bowl
>add sand to taste
>>
>spicy jack and coke
>vodka and fireball lemonade

What is going on in this thread?
>>
The Winter Sun.

2 parts St. George Dry Rye Gin
1 part Lillet Blanc or Kina Lillet
1 part Gran Classico or a 50/50 split of high quality orange dry curacao & Italian Amaro. Can use Carpano Antica vermouth in place of the Amaro as well.

Shake and strain over ice into an Old-fashioned glass and garnish with flamed orange peel.
>>
>>7774478
Dont hate till you taste.
>>7774675
You can get it at the supermarket i got it from Vons.
>>7775225
Not relly, there was 2 different gins so i said fuck it ima use both.
>>
2 shots of vodka
A little rum
Some bitters
A smidgen of vinegar
A shot of vermouth
Gin
A little brandy
Lemon peel
Orange peel
Cherry
Some more Scotch
Mix it nice
Pour it into a tall glass
>>
>>7775660
That looks like one of /b/'s toilet photos.
>>
What's a good flask booze for a guy going through his cocktail phase who wants to skip to the hard liquor stage but can't yet tolerate super strong booze?
>>
>>7776134
Kraken, Cpt Morgan Lime, One of the really sweet Pinnacle/Smirnoff flavors, Jim Beam Honey
I'm assuming you like sweet
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.