[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /ck/ rate my dindin. be nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 20160612_002835.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160612_002835.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
hey /ck/

rate my dindin. be nice
>>
>>7773206
what's the scale
>>
>>7773202

Do you want cancer? I would probably eat a skoal pouch before that hotdog.
>>
>>7773304
Is that you, Gwyneth?
>>
>>7773202
what's in the tin?
looks pretty good
>>
>>7773314

No, I just don't eat trash. I could probably find more vegetables and real food in my bin than your plate.
>>
>>7773272
>take pizza
>cut in half
>>
>>7773327
Okay. Post it
>>
>>7773373
I took the trash out earlier but here is a bag from onion, there's a potato skin stuck to the side of the bag from prepping hash browns earlier and there's caviar and sour cream on the paper towels.

Again, more real food (remnants) in my bin than that plate.
>>
OP here

i broke the frozen pizza in half and put it in the toaster then squirted siracha on it. the hot dog i jusf took out of the package and put mustard on a piece of cinnamon bread and put it on therem was pretty good
>>
>>7773202
>Skoal
Whoa what a fag
>>
>>7773202
>no asparagus on that pizza

you fucked up, dude.
>>
>>7773202
stay outta my /hoc/ you piece of shit
I enjoy these not communicating. DONT RUIN THIS FOR ME
>>
bread cigar/10
>>
>tfw you can tell somebody's a shitty cook not because of the fact that they're eating all prepare shit, but because of the way they squirted their condiment onto their pizza
How the fuck are you supposed to enjoy that when you're playing Russian roulette with each bite?
>>
>>7773272
Cut a pizza in half.
>>
>it's another "I eat garbage IRONICALLY" thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.