[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me everything you know about this man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: portrait-of-tapatio1.jpg (118 KB, 550x728) Image search: [Google]
portrait-of-tapatio1.jpg
118 KB, 550x728
Tell me everything you know about this man.
>>
>>7772761
He's a gringo.
>>
I regularly douse my food in his fluids.
>>
And this man?
>>
>>7772774
pretty sure he touches children.
>>
for you
>>
File: saucecastillo.jpg (32 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
saucecastillo.jpg
32 KB, 630x420
>>7772761
looks like Sauce Castillo
>>
>>7772761
>>7772774
They might be the same. Send these off to the crime lab for analysis/
>>
>>7772774
he makes good big beefaroni.
>>
>>7772795
What could he have done so horrible that he had to change his identity altogether?
>>
>>7772761
He has to go back
>>
>>7772841
Offended the cartels.
>>
>>7772873
El Tapatio had a hard life...
>>
TELL ME ABOUT TAPATIO

WHY DOES HE SELL THE SAUCE
>>
What's he hiding?
>>
>>7772761
He makes the shittiest hot sauce. Turns all decent food into bland shit--unless it's already drowned with seasoning like shit tacos and burritos.
I put his hot sauce on my eggs ONCE and I will never do it again. Complete shit, I should have bought Cholula, at least I would have used it more than once. Fuckin dog dirt shit.
>>
>>7772761
He's from California
>>7773110
Cholula is superior but Tapatio has its moments. Definitely has more of a kick but Cholula has the flavor. I personally keep both sauces on hand.
>>
So /ck/...

Valentina or Tapatío?
>>
File: tuataaa.jpg (32 KB, 400x349) Image search: [Google]
tuataaa.jpg
32 KB, 400x349
>>7773110
CISP out later than usual tonight
>>
>>7772774
This man is an American hero so watch your sweaty mouth

>Immigrates at 16 from a white-ish nation
>works his way up to head chef of one of the finest hotels in manhattan
>serves a president on his wedding day
>popularizes and markets his own inexpensive pasta meals right as the depression is beginning
>feeds the American military during WWII (and the Soviets, and awarded by both)
>Decides to get rich, tries to diversify in defense industry to avoid family bullshit with pasta empire
>Gets fucked over by US government
>Still makes millions as a bitter old man, becomes the most popular canned food in the US and dies on ludes in 85

bow your heads to a true culinary patriot
>>
>>7773126
and he makes damn good big beefaroni.
>>
>>7773135
uncle jemima.
>>
File: 100_1727_MX_whitewall.jpg (103 KB, 288x327) Image search: [Google]
100_1727_MX_whitewall.jpg
103 KB, 288x327
>>7772761
>>
>>7773184
Enhance.
>>
Build the wall
>>
spic here

sriracha is the end-all of sauces. No mexican hot sauce I've ever tasted can top Sriracha tbqh
>>
>>7772761
He's a white man on the run from the law, posing as a mariachi member (which he knows from his days playing in swing bands), but he has to remain incognito because the Hollywood mafia is after him ever since he stole 1.5 million dollars from the studios. Now he lives the life of a party animal in old Mexico, drinking pure agave tequila and mescal every night, playing music till dawn, dancing with the chiquitas while he plys them with stories of celebrities and his old life, buying rounds for everyone in the bar, every night, inviting everyone to his villa on the beach, trying to remain anonymous, and trying to remain alive, knowing that at any moment, he could turn around and be facing his death because the beasts are always hunting for him. And that's one reason why he pours hot sauce on every meal he eats, to remind him of the demons that chase him and to keep them at bay.
>>
File: Quaker-Oats-Logo.jpg (448 KB, 2087x2700) Image search: [Google]
Quaker-Oats-Logo.jpg
448 KB, 2087x2700
>>7772761
>>7772774
or this man ??
>>
>>7777081
quakers are bad people.
>>
>>7777081
>Est 1877

I don't understand.
>>
>>7776004
You've got to go back.
>>
>>7777092
me neither

that way of dressing was fashionable at least a century earlier
>>
>>7772761
He wear a hat
>>
>>7772761
I wanna know what's under his sombrero.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.