[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is absolutely the worst restaurant I've ever eaten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Gordon_Ramsay.jpg (169 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_Ramsay.jpg
169 KB, 853x1280
This is absolutely the worst restaurant I've ever eaten in my life. You're lazy, you're stupid, and your kitchen is so filthy you're going to kill someone.

Why are you getting defensive? I'm trying to help you.
>>
YES CHEF RAMSAY
>>
File: Dancing_baby.gif (322 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
Dancing_baby.gif
322 KB, 200x230
>>
>>7771962
oh look, another high quality /ck/ post
>>
>>7771970
oh look, another person complaining about the posts here instead of going somewhere else.
>>
>>7771972
You are right, i was under crazy fucking delusion that this was a cooking forum.....
>>
>>7771994

>i come to 4chan for serious discussion
>>
>>7771962
I've pretty much stopped watching most cooking shows for this reason except for one channel, even though it's what I mainly watched as a kid. I learned to cook by watching people on Food Network, but I get sick of seeing all of these competitions and makeovers and everyone trying to be an extreme celebrity chef.

Luckily I found a channel that has Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Sara Moulton, some Scandinavian guy and a few others that are still decent.

>>7771994
He's talking about a food related show and the culture around it, go to reddit if you want nothing but pictures of what people have cooked.
>>
YOU DONKEY
>>
IT'S FUCKING RAW
>>
YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU AND YOU, FUCK OFF UPSTAIRS!
>>
KNOB O' BUTTAH
>>
>>7771994

LE EPIC BACON NARWHAL BERNIE SANDERS MATCH ME
>>
>>7771969
Retro memes is best memes.
>>
BEEF WELLINGTON!
>>
>>7772005
Yo like a YouTube channel?

Do us a favor and post it Holmes
>>
>>7771962
You ate an entire restaurant?
>>
>>7772005
Create TV, right?
good shit
>>
WHAT ARE YOU?
>>
>eating a whole restaurant
>>
SCAWLUPS!
>>
>>7772635
Nah, it's a television channel like >>7772650
said, Create TV. Their YouTube channel only has commercials, but you can find some episodes on YouTube if you search for their names. Jacques Pepin, Julia Child, New Scandinavian Cooking, and Sara Moulton are some off the top of my head.

>>7772650
Yeah it's pretty cool, never saw a Scandinavian cooking show before. Reminds me of old Food Network.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8
>>
THIS SCALLOP IS FUCKING RAW
I'VE SEEN MORE MEAT ON A POTATO THAN ON THAT SAUSAGE
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU CAN'T JUST SLAB IT ON EVERYTHING
WHY ARE YOU CRYING? I'M THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE IN TEARS HERE
AT LEAST TAKE ME TO DINNER FIRST
What a mess
>>
>>7772853
RAW
>>
>>7772650
>>7773742
>>7772005
>watching pbs
>>>reddit
>>
File: gordon.jpg (21 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
gordon.jpg
21 KB, 240x320
RESTRUNT
>>
I wonder if they go in for the screening process and make sure there's shit in the freezer from like last year before. They can fake/apply hyperbole to a lot of the staffing problems, but some of that fridge shit has got to be real.
>>
>>7771962
is it weird that i want him to spank me?
>>
IT'S
>>
>>7776296
FUCKING
>>
>>7776297
RAW!!!!!!!111
>>
>>7776290
um...
>>
>>7776290
I think it'd be pretty hot desu. Having gordon test the elastic limits of my rectum with his adept fingers while he teaches me to cook while degrading me and making me respond with "yes chef" is one of my common fap fantasies.

No homo.
>>
>>7776290
considering how often he uses a whisk he could slap you till you cry just from his wrist
>>
DREADFFUL
>>
His wife had a miscarriage at 5 months over the weekend and I have to resist the urge to say "IT WAS FUCKING RAW" on the FB comments
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.