[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just fucked up I think. I invited 14 of my relatives to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: australian-cattle-dog3.jpg (297 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
australian-cattle-dog3.jpg
297 KB, 1136x640
So I just fucked up I think. I invited 14 of my relatives to come stay at my house for 2 weeks but I have no idea how to cook for 14 people + however many kids they have. I'm fucked. What do I do.
>>
Hahahaha you're fucked, mate. Have you ever cooked for more than yourself before?
>>
>>7769544
quietly move and lose contact with everyone
>>
File: 1425396816126.jpg (3 MB, 4368x2912) Image search: [Google]
1425396816126.jpg
3 MB, 4368x2912
>>7769544
Beef. All day erry day.
>>
Turn off all the lights in your house and stop answering the door and phone
>>
>>7769544
>Answer door while completely nude
>Furiously masturbate while doing this
>Tell them "I'm just preparing dinner" while smiling.

Problem solved.
>>
One-pot stews, barbecues, shit-tons of pasta. Just don't know if you have the cooking utensils/kitchen needed to cook for that many people.
>>
just cook up some 'za, maybe the 'go variety as it's more filling and you can feed more with less
>>
>>7769544
Just order pizza and burgers out the ass
>>
>>7769544
lasagna.
>>
>>7769544
Prepare a hearty dip or chili. Made correctly and for people who aren't ravenous fiends, it should last.
>>
File: shoutatthedevil.jpg (1 MB, 1758x1110) Image search: [Google]
shoutatthedevil.jpg
1 MB, 1758x1110
>>7769544
>been there
>conquered

think of what you do well and how you can make a lot of it.

For me I stupidly agreed to make dinners and the others could do the breakfasts and lunches...truthfully ended up as an adventure.
we did
pasta night
soup-salad-vegi night
seafood night
taco burrito nacho night
soups, salad and sandwich night
make your own pizza night
salad and chili night
salad and stew night
group cook night
girls night
boys night
kids night
I did this menu over and over for 6 weeks at a family camp in the catskills all because my wife mentioned to her sister that I liked to cook.
turned out to be a great time. you need to plan menus and get a feel for youre relatives dietary needs...shouldnt really be that hard..unless you have to pay for it all as well...
>>
>>7769544
Why do you live in such a big house?
>>
>>7769544
>relatives

They are like roommates the ruin your stuff but you have to see them every year. No thanks.
>>
>>7770059
it's a weird old hotel thing. basement has 10 rooms upper floor has 5. it's retarded i know only bought it for the 50 acre land tbqh
>>
>>7770069
thanks mister gein
>>
>>7769544
Ask your relatives for help, surely someone out of those 14 knows something about cooking.
>>
>>7770031
Stupidest answer in this thread goes to you, chump.
>>
>>7769544
Plan a couple event type meals to cook for them, but then just tell them they're all gonna have to figure out the other meals on their own. It's unreasonable to cook for that many people for 2 weeks. You're their host, not a restaurant. Just chill.
>>
>>7770488
What are you talking about? I thought that was a pretty decent post.
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22 KB, 367x332
>>7769544
You have room for 14+ people but dont have a butler? Are you mexican wtf???
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.