[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
one little bread roll has hundreds of carbohydrates literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
one little bread roll has hundreds of carbohydrates
literally destroying your organs with high blood sugar spikes

i used to think bread was harmless and the least of my worries

why do you still consume the yeasty jew
>>
File: 1465067042481.jpg (56 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1465067042481.jpg
56 KB, 500x385
>>
>>7766272
not to mention theres literally 0 nutrition in bread
and it doesnt even taste good its a facilitator only
>>
Yet you'll eat meat, dairy, and eggs without a second thought

Typical carnist
>>
>>7766252

>i used to think bread was harmless and the least of my worries
>why do you still consume the yeasty jew

Because whatever false information you came across, believed, and failed to mention in your post isn't true?

This thread is obviously bait, but the fact that there really are people who think that bread is somehow bad for you is symptomatic of the complete breakdown of the information age and millennials who know nothing other than what shows up on their "smart" phones' news feed.
>>
File: 1465068004998.png (522 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1465068004998.png
522 KB, 768x576
>>7766322
>>
>>7766371
i dont have a smart phone or a tumblr or anything like that

this is just pure reality
its like drinking 3 sodas for 1 bread carbohydrate wise

its actually insane and dangerous to your health
>>
>>7766395

>i dont have a smart phone
>i'm totally posting this from a computer
>yet i'm still somehow too lazy to capitalize my sentences, or use any sort of punctuation or grammar

Even if that's true, you obviously learned to use the internet on a smart phone, because nobody but a child types like that.
>>
>>7766412
no i just dont like to put tremendous effort into 4chan posts sorry

its easier to type like this you never heard of internet language

if 22 is a child then ok
>>
>>7766252

This is why you eat bread made with whole grains.

Whole grains = good for you.
Processed grains = a big pile of sugar.
>>
>>7766428
do you know what a carbohydrate is without googling the literal, chemical definition?

quit acting like carbohydrates are poison. you are literally made of them.
>>
>>7766443
dietary carbohydrate is non essential

high intake of a large amount of carbs at one time in quantities that doesnt appear in nature is bad for your pancreas which can not handle the load
>>
>>7766428

>i just dont like to put tremendous effort into 4chan posts

Stopped reading there. Have fun shitposting from your phone for the remainder of the Summer break.
>>
I am adicted to white bread, i know is not really nutritious but there are worse things.

I am doing today a sourdough bread leting it ferment for over 12 hours, last time was a bit sour i hope this one turns out a bit better
>>
>>7766455
youve eaten so many things with chemicals and quantities of those chemicals that dont appear in nature at this point that bread is the least of your worries
>>
Okay, I am so sick of this godsdamned trend.

Bread has been called the Staff of Life, the basic building block of civilization for centuries. And only now, it this technospoiled era, it's considered bad for you. What the shit?

Listen buddy, if it weren't for the agriculture that made this bread, you wouldn't have all these shiny gadgets you use to slag the most basic food every civilization makes. You'd be shivering in a godsdamned cave. You want that?
>>
>well-nourished grain-free vegan dies young
>bacon-chugging pleb lives to be 113

Because the gods control our mortal fates.
>>
>hundreds of carbohydrates

this is literally how health/food retards think
>>
>>7766455
M8, how can you be this stupid
Do you know what chimps eat a fuckton of? Dates

Do you know what dates have a fuckton of? Carbs
>>
>>7767654
>What the shit?

First off, most bread these days is made in a very different fashion than peasant breads from years past.

Second, we have made massive leaps in scientific progress in the last few decades. We know much more about our food now than we did during the days of "staff of life". Our understanding has changed.
>>
>>7767695
>muh age of iron "progress"

ban grains! grains are a poison!

here inject this mercury
>>
>>7767702
>muh mercury
Swing and a miss, way to go you retarded Americuck!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.