[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cooking peeves >bacon wrap/weave what is wrong with people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: anal cheese explosion.jpg (107 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
anal cheese explosion.jpg
107 KB, 625x352
cooking peeves

>bacon wrap/weave

what is wrong with people? wrapping cheese in bacon is not a meal, you fucking reprobates.

your turn /ck/
>>
>>7764925
It's not supposed to be a meal, you sperglord.
>>
>people wanting to eat things that taste good

God forbid
>>
Goats cheese wrapped in bacon is amazing though
>>
>>7764925

>cooking peeves

Just say you don't like it because it's become a "meme" and you're a loser who bases his opinions off of what the dumbest part of the internet tells him.
>>
File: Berner-Würstel-01.jpg (613 KB, 987x775) Image search: [Google]
Berner-Würstel-01.jpg
613 KB, 987x775
youre a huge fucking faggot to be quite honest
>>
The only thing that peeves me about the bacon wrapped shit is that they don't parcook the bacon beforehand, so it always comes out flabby and undercooked compared to what's inside. Render some of the fat out first and it'll get nice and crispy.
>>
>>7764925
gotta agree with you, anything wrapped in bacon goes straight into the trash
>>
>>7765014

It works good if you deep fry it. Used to be bacon wrapped, goat cheese stuffed figs at work and they fried up perfectly in just around a minute.
>>
>>7765070

Or you can use thin-cut bacon.
>>
>>7764925
One day, I want to try bacon wrapped pork chops.
>>
>wrapping cheese in bacon is not a meal
it is if you're on a paleo diet
>>
>>7765094
I thought paleo was all about not eating anything processed, like cheese.
>>
>>7765128
All food is processed, you fucking mong.
>Hello USA.
>>
>>7764925
It's not so much of a meal, as it is a meat-candy.
They're hor d'oeuvres
>>
File: 5809886925_1ec039f42e_z.jpg (161 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
5809886925_1ec039f42e_z.jpg
161 KB, 640x425
>>7764925
>not
>partially cooking the bacon
>bacon wrapped shrimp

shrimp is always overcooked before bacon gets crisp...hate that.
>>
My brother's wife made some bacon wrapped crackers that had brown sugar in them for Christmas. I came with each bite.
>>
File: reree.jpg (28 KB, 406x305) Image search: [Google]
reree.jpg
28 KB, 406x305
>>7766990
>bacon wrapped crackers that had brown sugar

yum
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.