[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are 'biscuits' so popular in America? Aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 17
Why are 'biscuits' so popular in America? Aren't they just scones?
>>
>>7764195
No
they are flakier and softer
>>
>>7764200

they look like they would taste like babby rusks.
>>
>>7764195

a scone is a biscuit that you fucked up and overcooked so that its super dry and crumbly
>>
>>7764205
They don't.
>>
File: biscuitsandgravy.jpg (25 KB, 418x415) Image search: [Google]
biscuitsandgravy.jpg
25 KB, 418x415
>go to Great England to visit cousin
>takes me a pubic house
>order biscuits and gravy
>get this
>wtf?!?!
>>
>>7764238
kek

Do they actually have scones in America? Or are they called biscuits?
>>
>>7764238
That's cookies and milk, retard. Nobody would call it biscuits and gravy
>>
>>7764246

We have them, but they aren't very popular. I only see them at certain bakeries and hotel breakfasts. Biscuits and bagels are much more popular, although I'm not sure how apt of a comparison those are to scones.
>>
>>7764250
I'm not so sure.
This is the same country that says "sarnie" and "butty" instead of sandwich.
>>
>>7764288
Americans call a fried cheese sandwich "grilled cheese"
>>
>>7764295
That at least makes sense in context: the grilled cheese was popularised in a kitchen with a broiler unit, and at a place and time where those broiler units were called grills.
>>
>>7764309

Not a broiler unit. A flat-top, also known as a "plancha grill".
>>
>>7764200
"Scone" means more than what Starbucks tries to sell at you. There are scones identical to American biscuits. Both are equally delicious. Well... I must admit that I prefer American biscuits over scones due to the lack of bicarb in more recipes. I dislike the faintly metallic, faintly bitter flavour left by bicarb in scones v the yeasty taste of good Southern biscuits.
>>
>>7764285
And at literally every Starbucks
>>
>>7764309
Americans call all pasta "macaroni" and beef mince "hamburgers". They call seasoned pork mince "sausage"
>>
>>7764327
Brits call dried fruit "minced meat" so you're basically just shouting gibberish at this point.
>>
>>7764295
In Australia we just call em Toasties lol
>>
File: bisquitsandgravy.jpg (126 KB, 900x597) Image search: [Google]
bisquitsandgravy.jpg
126 KB, 900x597
>>7764330

Brits call this biscuits and gravy.
>>
>>7764195

i don't understand your post. scones are popular here. if you understand why scones are popular here, and biscuits are just scones, isn't that your answer?
>>
>>7764309

everything makes sense in context you dingus. the problem is no one acknowledges context when they're being a cunt.
>>
>>7764330
TIL
>>
>>7764330
No Brit has ever called dried fruit "minced meat".
>>
File: lazyytt.png (90 KB, 256x286) Image search: [Google]
lazyytt.png
90 KB, 256x286
>>7764347
>>>7764309

this seems to be turning into a pissing context
>>
>>7764330

no we don't, we call a mixture of dried fruit, spices, booze and beef kidney fat mincemeat.
>>
>>7764360
"Mincemeat" is just minced meat with that drunken slur of yours, and it's still a mixture of dried fruit that contains neither mince nor meat.
>>
>>7764330
Americans call yellow plastic "cheese"
>It melts!
>>
>>7764370

>"Mincemeat" is just minced meat with that drunken slur of yours

it's a contraction. and i wasn't correcting you on the actual term. it's called mincemeat because it's minced and (usually) contains meat. historically it had lean meat in, now it's usually just fat.
>>
>>7764360
This must be an old people thing. I've never heard anybody use the term for anything other than minced meat.
>>
>>7764388
What's in a mince pie, anon?
>>
>>7764392
Minced meat, dried fruit and spices.
>>
>>7764195
As an Australian who recently moved to another country that makes 'biscuits' I was at first disgusted and apprehensive. I tried one and the differences are there. Scones are, well scones. Biscuits are the same as scones on the outside, but they are much more doughy, moist and soft on the inside. I still prefer scones, because they are made on butter, it seems biscuits are generally made on lard or some solidified form of fat to make them so... moist. They are very heavy to eat.
>>
/ck/ - Shallow & Pedantic
>>
>>7764388

you can buy it in jars you bellend. it's one of the biggest christmas traditions we have. you cannot walk through a british town during christmas without encountering mincemeat
>>
>>7764408
more like /ck/ - the border between /pol/ and /int/
>>
>>7764404
As a Brit who isn't fond of scones, biscuits sound delicious. I don't like the crumbly, airy nature of scones. But then I also prefer soft, chewy pastry to flaky pastry so what do I know.
>>
>>7764195
american biscuits are made like you'd make pie crust but with more liquid and leavening added to create a blob of dough rather than a sheet.
>>
>>7764370
It actually tradionally contains suet, which is meat.
>>
>>7764425
Although they look similar British Scones are more of a cake and American 'biscuits' are more 'bread-like'.
>>
>>7764594
Thanks for clearing that up.

I just couldn't image a scone being served with fucking gravy.
>>
>>7764246
The only place I really see them are at Starbucks, but they're not very good as far as actual scones go.
>>
>>7764195
Full of salt and fat and starch, that's why. Same reason french fries are so popular too. You're programmed to seek out food like that, because it's full of energy.

Relatively easy to make, relatively quick to bake, the kind of bread you can make in the morning when you're not quite fully awake. Lard (or shortening), cut it with flour, dump in buttermilk and baking soda, mix until just combined, roll out, cut into circles and bake. If you use self-rising flour the salt and baking soda are already there, you just dump in the buttermilk.

Depends on what part of Murica you're in. Up North and out West, they usually just butter some toasted bread, and that's your bread side for breakfast. Frankly speaking toasting some regular bread is easier to do, if you ask me.

But down south, that's biscuit territory. And they are good to eat for breakfast. Not terribly good for you, but they are mmm mmm good. Get some gravy (bechamel sauce) made from the bacon drippings, and you too can become an Amerifat in no time at all.
>>
anyone who wants to try a good british savoury scone should go to the flock-in in the lake district and get a herdwick lamb stew which comes with one, it's fucking elite.
>>
Is comparing a scone to a biscuit like comparing a ring donut to a bagel?
>>
>>7764640

no

scones and biscuits are very similar
>>
>>7764195
No, scones are different. Scones are sweeter and often incorporate fruit, while biscuits are savory and use lots of butter or lard. Scones are so drier and more crumbly while biscuits are moist and fluffy. Biscuits are eaten as a breakfast food with gravy, eggs, coffee, and/or sausage/bacon while scones are more suited to tea, both the beverage and the meal.
>>
>>7764612
>Full of salt and fat and starch, that's why. Same reason french fries are so popular too. You're programmed to seek out food like that, because it's full of energy.

oh my GOD shut UP
>>
File: s'cones.jpg (21 KB, 266x253) Image search: [Google]
s'cones.jpg
21 KB, 266x253
S'cones are whole different thing in the U.S. and they are right tasty!
>>
File: tilly.jpg (6 KB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
tilly.jpg
6 KB, 192x144
>>7764899

you make a me laugh aloud
>>
>>7764325
Get the aluminum free stuff, no metallic flavor
>>
>>7764327
This is utter bullshit.
>>
>>7764209
This.
>>
They taste good
-american
>>
Scones are sweet and crunchy, biscuits are soft and buttery
>>
>>7764910

to bad those titties aren't gonna save her from pocket kings
>>
>>7764288
This is the same country that invented the sandwich....
>>
>>7765674
right on ya mate lets go to the pub and have some feesh n cheeps
>>
>>7765691

what fucking accent is that supposed to be
>>
>>7765699

it sounds like gap toothed islander to me?
>>
>>7765699
i know right lets flush that dirty island
>>
File: cat optical illusion.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
cat optical illusion.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>7764325
>I dislike the faintly metallic, faintly bitter flavour left by bicarb in scones

I have eaten scones many times and although they tasted quite nice initially, they have all had a weird aftertaste that I really disliked. Never knew what it was, but I think this could be a good shout.

It's only 01:22 and I've already learned something new today. Thanks anon.
>>
>>7764195
it seems like you get these with fried chicken, how am i supposed to eat these?
>>
>>7765886
You pull some fried chicken apart, pull apart a biscuit, drizzle some honey on the biscuit, put the chicken on the biscuit, and fucking eat the fuck out of it.
>>
What the fuck America
>>
Never had scones but biscuits and gravy (homemade gravy not from a mix) is the bees knees.
>>
this is my favourite scon... biscuit recipe

300g (2 cups) self-rising flour, sifted
55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
125ml (1/2 cup) cream
125ml (1/2 cup) lemonade
40ml (2 tablespoons) milk
Jam and whipped cream, to serve

Preheat the oven to 220C(428F). Lightly grease a baking tray.
Place the flour, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Add the cream and lemonade and mix to form a soft dough. Turn out onto a lightly floured workbench and knead lightly until combined. Press the dough with your hands to a thickness of about 2cm(3/4"). Use a 6cm (2 1/3") round cutter to cut out 8 scones, place on baking tray and brush the tops with some milk. Re-roll scraps to make a few extra scones. Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned. Serve warm with your favourite jam... or gravy
>>
>>7766086
LOL

I'm American, but I love scones. TY, saved.

Let me go find my southern grandmother's tried and true biscuit recipe, and I'll post it for your consideration.
>>
>>7766101
I'm from QLD Australia
traditional scones are hard, these are soft soft soft
>>
>>7766113
Awesome, can't wait to try them.

Here's my grandmother's biscuit recipe. These are also sometimes called Angel Biscuits.
(Sorry for the Imperial measurements)

2 1/2 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 butter or lard
1 tablespoon warm water
1 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
1 cup buttermilk

Sift dry ingredients together. Cut butter or lard into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Dissolve yeast in warm water, and wait for it to proof (get foamy). Then stir yeast into buttermilk. Combine dry ingredients and liquid ingredients to make a dough. Roll or pat to 1/2 inch thickness on a floured board. Cut into 2 inch biscuits and bake on greased baking sheet until golden, about 10 minutes at 450F.

We always ate these either with meals, sometimes with bacon gravy, and sometimes for breakfast with butter and honey.
>>
>>7766135
*1/2 cup butter or lard *
(sorry)
>>
>>7766135
>>7766139
oh so its like a scone recipe but you cut in the butter like a croissant?
>>
>>7766143
>oh so its like a scone recipe but you cut in the butter like a croissant?
buttermilk flavor is the key difference, really
>>
>>7766135
Here's another one that's in my grandmother's recipe files. This is where things get Amerifat squirrely, though. I only remember her or my mom making these a few times, but I remember them being tasty as fuck.

Kentucky Fried Biscuits:

4 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
2/3 cup warm water
4 cups buttermilk or whole milk
1/2 cup butter or lard
3 Tablespoons sugar
1 Tablespoon salt
7 to 9 cups flour (however much the dough will take)
Oil or Lard for frying

Dissolve yeast in warm water and let proof. Scald milk. Add butter or lard, sugar, and salt. Stir to dissolve and melt butter or lard. Cool to lukewarm. Combine milk and yeast in large bowl. Stir in flour to make a moderately stiff dough. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes. Knead lightly on a floured board. Roll or pat dough to 1/2 inch thickness and cut with a 2 inch cutter. (Don't let the biscuits rise too high before frying). Fry in deep fat, slightly hotter than 350F until golden brown (about 1 minute).

I remember eating these with homemade preserves and green tomato jam.
>>
>>7766143
Yeah, sort of. The main difference is less sugar, yeast, and buttermilk.
>>
>>7766156
>>7766143
Buttermilk is used in Scotland, Northern Ireland and the north of England to make scones moreso than in the south, where cream is preferred.
IIRC, most of the WASPs of the American South are descended of people from the north of England while the WASPs of the American north are more descended of people from the south of England. And the Welsh, if you want to call them WASPs.
>>
>>7764195
No one eats bisquits any more senpai. Maybe during breakfast sometimes. And if they are scones why would that mean fewer people should eat them?
>>
>>7766465
You might be believable if you could actually spell "Biscuits", but since you can't, and you spell like a box of pancake mix, your opinion is officially disqualified.
>>
>>7766465
This is objectively wrong. Lots of people eat biscuits frequently.
>>
>>7766648
I'm sorry senpai i turned off my spell check, that shit slows me down. Biscuits. Happy now?
>>
>>7766654
Okay maybe the no one was hyperbole. People don't eat biscuits very frequently in California where I live. At least not enough that i would call them "so popular."
>>
>>7766465
I do sometimes
>>
File: 1269841272103.jpg (64 KB, 446x354) Image search: [Google]
1269841272103.jpg
64 KB, 446x354
>>7766655
TOO LATE FUCKER
>>
>>7766661
Dude, I live in California, people eat biscuits ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Every restaurant I've ever been to that offers breakfast or brunch has biscuits on their menu (and usually a biscuit and gravy option as well). Maybe you just live in a shitty place.
>>
>>7764421
>>
>>7766465
Everytime I eat fast-food, [spoiler]I mainly just go to places that serve all day breakfast like Bojangle's[/spoiler] I only eat biscuits. Mainly chicken biscuits. Literally the only good thing about living in the south is having access to Bojangle's god-tier chicken biscuit and fries.
>>
File: burgz.jpg (437 KB, 1550x1380) Image search: [Google]
burgz.jpg
437 KB, 1550x1380
Why are 'burgers' so popular in America? Aren't they just sandwiches?
>>
>>7766687
>Why are 'burgers' so popular...

they're fucking good m8.
>>
>>7766667
> sometime
> "so popular"
>>
>>7766675
I usually get a bacon biscuit, coffee, and bo-rounds every time I do breakfast their. It's absolutely critical to that meal that you drink the coffee black. Bojangles coffee is surprisingly good, and the bitter flavor balances well with the grease.
>>
>>7766668
Doe

>>7766671
Yes, doners serve buscuits. Just say, "but anon, i live in cali and diners here serve biscuits." No shit.

>>7766675
Right on. I lived in tennessee for a coupke years and biscuits were much more plentiful. Same when i lived in houston.
>>
>>7766687
This is what this thread should have been. Still cancer but a step in the right direction.
>>
>>7765767
You can buy aluminum free baking powder that won't give you the metallic aftertaste.
>>
>>7766465
When I worked mornings I'd always take my lunch at 9 at go to the bakery for biscuits and gravy. It's a pretty common breakfast food.
>>
>>7766786
What kind of gravy did they use?
>>
File: biscuits and gravy.jpg (40 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
biscuits and gravy.jpg
40 KB, 600x500
>>7764339
>>7764238
Real gravy isn't opaque white you fat yank retards
>>
>>7766822
There are different kinds of gravy.
>>
>>7766830
No, Gravy is brown
Always
>>
>>7766822

gravy is just a fat-sauce.
>>
>>7766703
Not just diners, fool. Even the whole "locavore", "farm to table", "5 course tasting menu" places serve biscuits. You're just a mediocre piece of shit. Sorry you don't get out more.
>>
>>7766822
How much would you like to bet that Britshits actually eat this. Considering what I've seen before, I'm guessing it's a resounding YES.
>>
File: fat fedora yank.png (374 KB, 540x587) Image search: [Google]
fat fedora yank.png
374 KB, 540x587
>>7766877
'Hello I'm American and I unironically believe 4chan memes because I know nothing about the world outside my borders and don't even own a passport'
>>
>>7766891
He said, unironically, as he posted a meme of a fat person wearing a fedora to symbolically represent the person he was foolishly trying to mock.

Are brits really this dumb?
>>
File: scone.jpg (33 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
scone.jpg
33 KB, 600x400
>>7764246
this is what scones look like in america

>>7764327
>beef mince
I don't get why bongs call ground beef "mince." if you tell someone to mince an onion would you run it through a grinder? or when you want to make your own coffee do you put the beans in a mincer?
>>
>>7767061
>I don't get why bongs call ground beef "mince." if you tell someone to mince an onion would you run it through a grinder? or when you want to make your own coffee do you put the beans in a mincer?
This comment makes no sense
>>
>>7767068
the point is why would you call it mince instead of ground when the machine you use to make it is called a meat grinder and mincing is a completely different operation?
>>
>>7767072
mince
mins/Submit
verb
cut up or grind (food, especially meat) into very small pieces, typically in a machine with revolving blades.

remember: think twice, post once.
>>
>>7766174

>IIRC, most of the WASPs of the American South are descended of people from the north of England while the WASPs of the American north are more descended of people from the south of England

It's exactly the opposite, actually. If you're interested in the ethnography of the American colonies and how they affected American food culture (among other things), try reading "Albion's Seed" by David Hackett Fischer. It's quite an engaging read.
>>
>>7767078
so if a recipe calls for minced onion you would put it through a grinder?
>>
File: scrot.jpg (117 KB, 605x702) Image search: [Google]
scrot.jpg
117 KB, 605x702
>>7767114
The English language is often ambiguous. This shouldn't continually mystify you.
>>
>>7764330
>amerilard angry that his mince pies are not full of Hamburger Helper
>>
File: 1431549662836s.jpg (9 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1431549662836s.jpg
9 KB, 231x250
>tfw Americans will never know the feel of a fresh out of the oven savoury scone smothered with butter

Oh man i love them with Onion, corn, bacon and chopped parsely in the mix. Sometimes tomatoes too, very thinly sliced.
>>
>>7767267
they sound like they'd go good with some gravy
>>
>>7767267
also question to americans, do you ever put anything IN the biscuits? or is it always just a plain mix? I see some put like a cheese on top? (Cheese scones are pretty normal in my neck of the wood)
>>
>>7764337
Ireland here can confirm toastie is the correct terminology
>>
>>7767271
Just cheese for the most part, I can't really think of any time I had biscuits with anything else mixed in. Mainly because they'll get served with a variety of foods, and you can make little sandwiches with them if you want to.

The only variation people really do is cheddar bay biscuits with cheddar, garlic, and parsley.
>>
>>7767306
Oh, thats interesting. Scones normally come in Plain (Served with jam and cream), Date, Savoury (That can any number of savoury ingredients mixed in) or cheese. Normally split in half and buttered.
>>
>>7767271
Do Euros make cornbread? That's more likely to have ingredients added, like fresh corn, pickled jalapenos, cheese, and bacon.
>>
>>7767313
We do similar things, but don't add it to the mix. People from the Southeast US will sometimes put butter and honey on their biscuits, or top it with a milk gravy that has sausage in it.

I've seen pictures of scones with clotted cream and jam, they look really good.
>>
>>7764337
Colloquialisms like these are whimsical amd harmless. The ones that bother me are the American ones which make no sense semantically. A bunch of French fries is not the same as a single French fries, there is no reason to drop the 's' from "cheese" when referring to burgers, ground beef is not "hamburger", noodles are not pasta and a fried cheese sandwich is not the same as a grilled piece of cheese.

Of course there are examples of this everywhere, e.g. "mincemeat" here in Bongladesh which rarely contains minced meat.
>>
>>7767315
Im not Euro, but I made cornbread once. it's not a thing where I'm from. It wasnt corny enough for my liking.

>>7767320
Scones with clotted cream and jam are damn delicious. I prefer picklets instead, and my scones savoury. I can also highly recommend date scones and I dont even like dates.
>>
>>7767315
Italian here.
The only European countries I know to make cornbread are in the central Balkans, particularly Serbia, and to a lesser degree other parts of the Balkans as well as northern Greece, southern Hungary, Transnistria, Transylvania, Crimea and western Turkey. While not terribly common in the coastal Balkans like, say, Croatia, Slovenia and Bulgaria, nor is it unheard of. In the central areas however, such as Bosnia and Herzegovina, it's a very common, everyday food.

They call it 'proiya' or 'proiyara' depending on whether it is enriched (added eggs and dairy) or not.

I don't know how American cornbread is made, but Serbian is made with superfine ground corn, which I think is more similar to Mexican cornflour than American cornmeal (though I could be mistaken), baking powder, salt, oil or leftover grease from cooking meat and fizzy water (to aid in rise). The cornflour may be white or yellow. The stuff is mixed together, poured into a greased cast iron pan and baked until set, then cut into wedges and served. I don't know if the pan is heated first or not, but I think it is.
The enriched version, proiyara, includes eggs, wheat flour and yoghurt/sour cream and often swaps out the oil/grease for melted butter. It also often has other things mixed into it, like cheeses, chopped herbs or aromatics and things like that.

There's an old way to make it originating in northern Serbia/southern Hungary wherein a cauldron of gulyás is made. The cauldron is special in that it has a double-lid, one that sets into the cauldron a bit and another that sits on top of that one which itself has a slight indentation. The batter is poured into the set-in lid, topped with the second lid and a few coals are placed on top of the second lid. This mimics baking.
>>
>>7767730

That recipe is very similar to American cornbread. The only real difference is that the American version tends to use a coarser grind of corn. For the American version the pan is definitely heated first, and it is baked in a very hot oven.
>>
File: s'cone.png (173 KB, 309x489) Image search: [Google]
s'cone.png
173 KB, 309x489
'go style s'cone
>>
>>7767757
How is cornbread served in America? In the Balkans, it's generally eaten as a meal on its own, often with grease, butter or strained soured double cream (48% fat) on it.

It's also common to eat it as the main carb with a dish of sauerkraut sautéed with chopped meat, with gulyás or tokány or other stews or split and topped with grated kashkaval and fried eggs.

In the case of the one with eggs, it's eaten with a knife and fork, otherwise, it's commonly just eaten with bare hands.
>>
>>7767327
You just reminded me of a time I went hiking and someone brought a big box of these Cheddar, Red Leicester and chilli scones for everyone. They were so damn delicious.
>>
>>7767778

It's mostly from the American south and midwest, where it was cheap peasant food. It would be served as a side dish with the rest of the meal. It could be served with any meal at any time of day. Butter or bacon grease would be a common thing to have with it.

These days it's mostly known as a side dish with BBQ.
>>
>>7767757
Some Americans, particularly Northerners, put tons of sugar and a few whole kernels in their cornbread and serve it as a desert, because they're borderline retarded.

It's a savory dish morons.
>>
>>7767327
>It wasnt corny enough for my liking.
That's how I usually feel about plain cornbread too. Try adding creamed or fresh corn into the batter.

>>7767730
>Serbian is made with superfine ground corn, which I think is more similar to Mexican cornflour than American cornmeal (though I could be mistaken)
You're right. I've made it with Mexican cornflour a few times though, and I think I like the texture of that more.

>>7767778
>main carb with a dish of sauerkraut sautéed with chopped meat
That's usually how it's served here, with braised greens and BBQ'd/fried/roasted meat.

Sometimes it's served broken up and mixed with or under a thick bean stew.
>>
>>7767826
Or if you're like my dad, cold cornbread broken up with buttermilk poured over it as a breakfast cereal.
>>
>>7767271
Not usually. We just cut them in half and make sandwiches of them with things like fried eggs, sausage, bacon, and cheese.
>>
>>7767820
>you aren't allowed to mix sweet with savory
>because I said so
>>
>>7767324
Check out dat british autism, we call a single french fry a fucking french fry you mong, nor do we drop the S from cheeseburger, and it's called a grilled cheese because real people would cook it on a griddle.
>>
>>7765674
Nobody else thought of eating bread with non-bread things on it? Cmon now.
>>
Southern biscuits are godly. Smothered in sausage gravy & you go down hard.
>>
>>7764357
What the fuck is in a mince pie then you wangus?
>>
>>7768062
A pie with minced meat and dried fruit.
>>
>>7764325
>I dislike the faintly metallic, faintly bitter flavour left by bicarb in scones
Get aluminum free.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.