[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever tried losing weight with worms? I'm trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 681656.jpg (24 KB, 386x241) Image search: [Google]
681656.jpg
24 KB, 386x241
Has anyone ever tried losing weight with worms? I'm trying to lose weight but my diet isn't working so I wanted to give it a shot but I don't know what is the best species for weight loss.

Any suggestions?
>>
I've heard great things about this one diet bar, "South Bronx Paradise"
>>
Try
eating less calories
Eating the same but exercising more
>>
Like tapeworms? What is wrong with you
>>
>>7763689
People don't want to work for results. Most people lack the willpower to change their lifestyle so they can lose weight.
>>
>>7763689
Those things didn't work so I'm trying something new. The definition of insanity is literally doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
>>
>>7763737
No it isn't

Insanity is willingly infesting yourself with parasites
>>
>>7763737
Resign yourself to being your current body weight.
>>
>>7763737
Kill yourself, fatass.
>>
>>7763739
hes right you know.jpg

>>7763737
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YQfsyK9ois&feature=youtu.be&t=6m30s
at 630 it shows why you are wrong.
>>
>>7763737

Consuming less 'ries didn't work? Maybe you ate less but kept drinking 10 cans of soda. Unless you were previously gaining weight at an alarming weight, less 'ries = weight loss. Cut out soda 100% and just start cooking your own meals.

What's your current diet consist of?
>>
>>7763685
Whatever you do, don't you fucking dare try to get worms from pork.
Those eat your brain.
Eat raw beef once a week for a couple of months.
Then you're basically on the golden road to unlimited devotion.
>>
>>7763685
Do keto.
>>
>>7763685
tapeworm
>>
>>7763737
I want to stomp your head in.
>>
>>7763737
You didn't do it right.
>>
>>7763737
You are a human diaper.
>>
Woman used to do it and they didnt die. It cant hurt, just do the worm.
>>
>>7763737
Try learning to count first.
>>
>>7763737
please list everything you ate yesterday.
>>
>>7763685
it fucks up your liver and kidneys. of course it works fast and you dont have to do anything.

but by that logic you could start doing heroin.
>>
>>7764529
thats a good idea

Hey OP!
why dont you do heroin
>>
>>7763685
Terrible idea. You might as well use DNP because that will fuck you up just the same.
>>
Nightcrawlers are the kind of worm you want to use.

t. Worm Scientist
>>
File: tape-worm-diet.jpg (104 KB, 500x712) Image search: [Google]
tape-worm-diet.jpg
104 KB, 500x712
>>7763685

Beef tapeworm. Don't do pork tapeworm, which causes cysticercosis.
>>
>>7764134
Same with DNP. I'd rather have a worm inside me though I think. Death by DNP sounds awful.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.