[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck me /ck/. I made some pancake batter and decided to try doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Fuck me /ck/. I made some pancake batter and decided to try doing that thing where you make super thicc pancakes in your rice cooker. The first one actually turned out okay with some slight undercooked bit at the very top, so I left the second one in longer to try and remedy this. That resulted in pic related, top got burnt and stuck to the bottom of the rice cooker.

The good one was filling, fluffy, and tasty. Gonna save the shit one for breakfast tomorrow.

Final result: 6/10 would be better if I had a better rice cooker and/or more experience.
>>
How much do you weigh?
>>
>>7763174
150lbs. I work out and eat stuff like this only occasionally.
>>
>>7763174
>posts on /ck/
>must be fat

Can we stop with this?
>>
>>7763180
Uhuh.
>>7763191
Triggered, fatboi?
>>
>>7763151

2/10 i'd still fuck it
>>
that's a bannock bread.
>>
>>7763191
Good Chefs are fat.

and they get cute girls.

Fight me.
>>
>>7764494
The truth. Every big guy I know has the cutest fuckin chick.
>>
>>7764494
>Gordon ramsay

Actually there isnt many fat commercial chefs. Lose weight fatty, no excuses.
>>
>>7764494

>be fat
>penis doesnt work
>still have to financially support a girl even though you cant fuck her

living the dream.

i would fight you but i don't wanna drag you to the hospital when you start getting a heart attack.
>>
>>7764494
>>7764504
>>7764547
>>7764563

we are probably talking about big guys able to work in kitchens, not about morbidly obese slobs that cant move their legs.

all the chefs i know are /fit/ or at least bears
>>
>>7764504
Big guy for you.
>>
>>7763991
I don't know what that is, I just put buttermilk pancake batter into my roommate's shitty rice cooker with a bit of canola to grease it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.