[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/UcVkyN47rxM So I found some videos of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Kawaii desu.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii desu.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
https://youtu.be/UcVkyN47rxM

So I found some videos of this guy who went on holiday to Japan by himself. They're nothing too exciting, mostly just him sightseeing and eating and talking to himself, but I found them very comfy to watch. Just thought I'd share them.

This 1 is of him having dinner at a ryokan and there's a very kawaii waitress serving him.

What would you say to her if you were him?
>>
At like 1:40... does she really say chicken dick?
comfy, op
>>
I would say "you look very Korean, get out of Japan"

Proud Yamato damashi spirit will return for grorious kamikaze
>>
>>7762226
Lol
>>7762261
Hai, arigatou gozaimasu.
>>
sumimasen deshita
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>go to yakinikuya near my hotel in Tokyo late at night
>Order the 2 most expensive things (~¥4000 each) in the menu + few cheaper things like tongue and kalbi
>Two drunk dudes in matching suits and lapel pins come to my table and start asking me questions like where I'm from
>They ask me to go to karaoke with them
>Tell them I'm not interested
>They start apologizing profusely and bowing, take a few steps, apologize and bow again, repeat till they're out the door
>Get bill
>About ¥3600 total

waw
>>
>>7762939
Why didnt u go with them pussy
>>
>>7762939
>Order the 2 most expensive things (~¥4000 each)
>Get bill
>About ¥3600 total

are you suggesting there is some kind of racist discount for non-azns in yakinikuya?
>>
ケツ穴を見せて下さい
>>
>>7762939
>Tell them I'm not interested
>They start apologizing profusely

im sure you didn't know, but in Japanese culture, directly saying "no" is more of a "FUCK NO".

I made this mistake several times before I caught on.
>>
>>7762957
I don't know. I asked the girl up front if the bill was right but her English wasn't too good so I just got a smile and a nervous laugh. I swear everyone in that country got nervous when I asked questions. I went I to this small store to buy a little trinket as a gift and the guy kept bowing and apologizing while giving me back too much change for my purchase and wrapping the little cat statue.
>>
i want to marry a girl like that. no weaabo, but she seems so homely and nice.
>>
>>7762959

私はホモ、男です。ルーンにtypeing中止してください。
>>
>>7762972

dumb and scary gaijin.
>>
>>7762972

could you be mistaken for someone who is obviously white? I think this all stems back to the days after the west took control of the country replacing the imperial dynasty and they just saw you as the new overlord.
>>
>>7762974
And she wouldn't even bat an eyelid if you asked her to take a dump on your chest.
>>
>>7762939
Nigga you missed out on some fun. Not only would they have paid for the karaoke+drinks+food, you get to fart around with dudes who are normally uptight as fuck. In Japan, drinking is where you let everything off your chest because come the next day, it's like all that never happened.
>>
>>7762974
thats the typical Japanese girl. nearly all of them are like that.

if they're over 26, they're desperate to get married. just FYI
>>
>>7763004

whoa...back it the fuck up there cowboy. Tell us more about these desperate wifu's.
>>
>>7762939
Why are you so timid and not fun?

If someone approached me like that, I would haven't passed that opportunity up. Son I am disappoint.
>>
>>7763009
Asian women like white men and their giant cocks and money.
>>
>>7763018

what if I've only got one of those three?
>>
>>7763012

he felt his boipucci was in danger or something. he felt intimidated by the crazy japs. lol.
>>
>>7763009
they don't have feminism there. the older they are, the more pressure they feel to get married.

lived in Japan for a few years. didn't catch on to the subtle hints, but I was hit on several times.

got a haircut once, lady was nice, but a little too forward. had a casual conversation, told me she was 30, asked if I would consider marrying a Japanese girl, asked what kind of girls I liked, etc. if I want such a dumbass back then I would have at least led her on a bit to fuck her.
>>
>>7763028

what if they really were gay yakuza that were out to make him star in one of those crazy azn bondage shit vids.
>>
>>7763037

he would have a hell of a story to tell. currently he just has a "i chickened out lel".
>>
>>7762997
I had to be up before 10 the next day and it was already 1 in the morning
>>
>>7763051

That's nine fucking hours, you gigantic pussy. how do you even sleep at night, do you just wrap yourself up in your vigina?
>>
>>7763060
Unless I was spending less than 3 hours with these guys it really wouldn't work out. And at that short a timespan what would be the point?
>>
>>7763092
>Unless I was spending less than 3 hours with these guys

You are such a greedy little faggot, what do you need, an week long continous gangbang? I'm sure some tag team action with two little japos would have changed your life.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (74 KB, 1360x572) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
74 KB, 1360x572
>>7761476
>Eating off the floor
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-09-18-03-59.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-09-18-03-59.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
https://youtu.be/ScTe85e8Kls
https://youtu.be/s2UlIio4qXY
https://youtu.be/c5gLfdlsiN0

:( this guy gets all the best pussies. Haruka is such a qt!
>>
>>7762972
do you have tattoos?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.