[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy comes into your kitchen and asks you to make your best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: CJ-headshot.jpg (507 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
CJ-headshot.jpg
507 KB, 3504x2336
This guy comes into your kitchen and asks you to make your best dish.

What do you do?
>>
>cut up thin slices of cucumber
>get cayenne pepper powder (or whatever Mexicans use) and sprinkle over cucumber slices
>juice lime over it
>serve
>>
>>7760261
punch him in face
call police for tresspassing
>>
I dictate everything I'm doing in a really weird, uptalky cadence.
>>
I would give him my best rare hamburger, it's the only way to enjoy the fine taste of beef
>>
>>7760269
The mexicans in the kitchen I work at made this one morning after prep. They were super dope and now I make em at home all the time
>>
Aunt Myrna's Party Cheese Salad
>>
>>7760261
Give him the ol tappa tappa
>>
Freakout because I'm out of ceramic so I can't make a proper dish, then rummage through my utility drawer and proceed to create a dish out of paper towels and duct tape.
>>
>>7760279
It's great - I worked for a non-profit in high school with a bunch of Mexicans and they made this for the kids all the time. It's so nice in the summer time.
>>
>>7760261
Dead mom
>>
>>7760261
Make my world famous three cheese pizza.
>>
Welcome to FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD WiSHES DOT COM WIDTH
>>
>>7760261
Make a plate of scabs
>>
>>7760261
Turn 360 degrees and tell him to get the fuck out of my kitchen.
>>
>>7760261
Fadwishus dat cam
>>
Grab my 100qt stoctpot, put it over his head, pee all over his legs. Kick him in the balls.
>>
Roast pig-filét in honey, make a sauce of red barrique wine and cream. Serve with Kartoffelpuffers.
>>
>>7760261
give him a bit of ye olde shaka shaka
>>
I'd give him a jar of cayenne and watch as he eats from it with his hands.
>>
>>7760261
pizza sauce so he can remember where he came from
>>
>>7760261
i make his ciabatta to a t and then take him to task when it does not rise enough
>>
Put pork chops on a plate and rub salt on it and let it dry for about 4 hours. Then rub flour and crushed pork rinds on the chops. Fry in shallow oil. After put pepper and cayenne.
>>
File: 1442986512555.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1442986512555.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>7760290
>>
I'd tell him that he doesn't have to tell me what happened but he does have to eat this bowl of eggs
>>
Make a big line of cayenne and snort it. Garnish with some FRESHLY squeezed lemon juice.
>>
>>7760261
Just blood in a glass. Look at his eyes hes clearly clan gangrel
>>
>>7760290

remember you control the the mast around chef johns tight ass
>>
>>7760261

jesus christ his eyes make him look like a fucking witcher or something
>>
burn onion and garlic in a frying pan, scrape bottom with freakishly average wooden spoon and pour in chicken stock
freshly ground black pepper, freshly squeezed lemon juice, cayenne, the ol tappa tappa and eeeenjooooooy
>>
I can't cook, so offer to take him to McDonald's.
>>
>>7760261
>Make puns
>Dump cayenne onsalad
>You're the Christian Bale of you seasoned kale
>>
>>7760874
That pun has to be from one of his videos. Bravo.
>>
>>7760261
Bacalao. I think he'd really like it.
>>
well I gotta make some 'go 'za then
>>
IDGAF who comes in my kitchen, anyone who wants me to make a meal for them is going to get something cold right now, because it's hot as fuck and I don't heat up the kitchen during weather like this. Might be willing to grill or smoke something, though, since it's outside.
>>
I can't cook, so gets a ham sandwich
>>
File: Tajin-clasico_ING.png (285 KB, 528x610) Image search: [Google]
Tajin-clasico_ING.png
285 KB, 528x610
>>7760269
They Sprinkle Tajin on it, shits good on any fruit.
>>
>>7760276

>ground meat
>rare

I dont get this... Hamburgers should be well done
>>
>>7760737

You have to eat ALL the eggs!!
>>
>>7760261
Fucking cat eyes
>>
>>7761038
raw savages gonna eat raw
>>
Seriously fuck cayenne
>>
>>7760261

call the cops, sue him for unlawful entry
take all his youtube monies
>>
>>7760293
wew lad
>>
pyttipanna
>>
>>7761032
Thanks man, going to try to find it now.
>>
>>7760985

tons of really small tattoos = she is totally broke and would fuck you if you bought her $20 worth of drinks

my kind of girl
>>
>>7760261
Put cayenne is whatever I make.
>>
>>7760261

>Baked halibut
>Pan roasted herb potatoes
>sauteed cherry tomatoes, asparagus

If he doesn't like it he can get the fuck out of my kitchen and get a hair transplant
>>
>>7761038
>parents making hamburgers once
>start eating it halfway and notice it was a little bit pink inside
>just shrug it off
>4 hours later sharp stomach pains and pissing out of my asshole

The toilet looked like an indian beach when it was finally over.
>>
>>7761469
Not all of us have the immune system of a little bitch.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.