[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, moneys run out until Friday so I'm going through my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Hi, moneys run out until Friday so I'm going through my freezer. I have two of these "bbq salmon planks." How would you prepare these?
>>
>>7757642
on a charcoal grill
>>
With heat
>>
>>7757642
The reason you have no money is because you don't buy things with a purpose. You bought this shit and don't know how to cook it? Fuck you.
>>
>>7757642

You bought them without knowing how to cook them, anon?

Okay. It's not hard. Let them defrost, then salt and pepper the fish. You have a few options for cooking. The usual application for fish on wood planks is direct heat from a fire, but you could also bake them over low heat, being sure to turn the fish very gently at least once.

For extra points, bake in parchment.
>>
File: i don't give a fuck.jpg (127 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
i don't give a fuck.jpg
127 KB, 500x525
>>7757642
damn nigga, it says never frozen on the packaging and everything
>>
>>7758030

>never frozen
>let them defrost

/ck/ always has the best advice
>>
>>7758041
he said he had it in the freezer
goddamn nigger can't you read?
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22 KB, 367x332
im still alive and this shit is still in the fridge.. was thinkin about just wrappin it up in foil with olive oil and baking it. I live in an apartment so no grill.. whats you idea?
>>
>>7758946
Let the salmon sit in a mixture of:
Olive oil
Lemon juice
Salt and pepper
Garlic

Add onions and green pepper to pan with oil, frey them for about 5 minutes, add the salmon and other ingredients, let it fry for about 1.5 minutes each side. Eat with a salad or make a sandwich adding whatever you wish accordingly.
>>
>Salmon

Enjoy eating your dead worms OP
>>
>>7758964
its already seasoned you mongoloid
>>
>>7757642
rinse that shit off, properly season, then cook it using that meme plank (I assume you rinsed the shit off of there too)
>>
Eurofag here, we don't have this kind of stuff in stores. What's the plank for?
>>
>>7759184
You it eat it for the fiber. Keeps you regular.
>>
>>7758946
that's pretty much what i'd do. maybe add a little lemon juice and dill.
>>
>>7758005
Fuck off, underage. You still live in mommy's basement and have never had to buy or prepare your own meals. >>>/mlp/
>>
I always thought those were meant to go on the grill, so that the top smokes and the bottom picks up the flavor of the wood.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.