[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm going to eat the shit out of this cake now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: i2398.jpg (113 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
i2398.jpg
113 KB, 540x960
i'm going to eat the shit out of this cake now
>>
that cake is gayer than i am and i suck dicks for a living
>>
>>7757458
D-Dad?
>>
>>7757448
Is there any in it? There really shouldn't be shit in a cake.
>>
>>7757448
>ketchup on cake
>>
>>7757448
>classic i2398.jpg
>>
>layers of jelly with cream
>cake
it's a candy confection at best.
>>
>>7757448

jesus just can't escape 'go 'zas around here.
>>
>>7757531
are you literally retarded? it's a millecrepe cake, one of the hardest and most delicious cakes to make.
>>
>>7757553

not really hard, more tedious I would say.
>>
>>7757562
well to be fair, being a pain in the ass to make does make it hard to make, innit
>>
>>7757608

No, it doesn't. Do you not know what the word "hard" means in the context you've used it?
>>
anyone remembers that guy from kazakhstan ordering whole milecrepe cake from canada, spending his whole months salary on it and pigging out on it in front of whole /ck/?
>>
>>7757682
In his country there is problem?
>>
>>7757682
I do. The guy really liked the cake
The whole thread was trying to convince him to make his own
Was kek
>>
>>7757458
the fact that it's work means you probably dont like it
>>
>>7757553
>it's a millecrepe cake,
there's no way any of those layers qualify as a crêpe.
>>
>>7757717
i think he never even tried it before, he was just fascinated with layers. too bad i didn't save pictures of him eating it, shit was hilarious.
>>
>>7757460
Yes? My wife's son?
>>
>>7757448
Well my only real criticism I can have just by looking at it. is having the sauce on top
The sauce should have been put to the side
>>
>>7757940
That's jam not sauce
>>
>>7757949
My point stands regardless
>>
>>7757639
I'm about to show you "hard" in an entirely new context you little twink bitch if you don't shut your fucking mouth
>>
>>7757448
period blood on my gay cake.
>>
>>7757448
What is this cake called?
I remeber having it for the first time having it in Thailand, at a coffeshop next to the place I was staying and it was legit the best cake I ever had.
I had it every day at least once for two weeks.
>>
>>7757539
My sides.
>>
How the fuck do they bake theayers? Do they make sheets of it, cook it for a few seconds, then cut out the shape for each color?
>>
>>7758222
they're really thin crepes. you bake like 20 at a time. and then stack them with some kind of frosting/jam/etc. in between.
>>
>>7757448

tongue it like your french fries, jack
>>
>>7757448
is that 'go 'za?
>>
>>7758156

faggotcake?
>>
>literally just autistic pancake and cream
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.