[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What up spaglords. I'm creating a website for all the weebs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-07 11.41.37.png (1 MB, 1439x1412) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-07 11.41.37.png
1 MB, 1439x1412
What up spaglords.
I'm creating a website for all the weebs that can't cook. What kinda food do you guys eat on a day to day basis that you would like to see featured and improved.
Ramen can fuck off.
This is for serious food.
>>
Fried Spam and scrambled eggs.
>>
Mac and cheese with spam
>>
>>7757433
Ramen stock, I cant stop the hemaglobin from leaking into my stock and I dont know how to get a white rich tonkotsu.
>>
Quesedillas
>>
Spam and cheese sandwiches.
>>
'go 'za
>>
Spam and mayo folded over a single peice of bread.
>>
Really.... ? Wow you guys eat badly.
Spam, spam, spam. How do you eat that crud?
Aren't there any eurofags here that eat meat?
>>
>>7757452
You are taking this seriously. I'll consider it, but I'm not making it anytime soon. Maybe only in two weeks.
>>
File: IMG_6896-e1465135111465.jpg (21 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6896-e1465135111465.jpg
21 KB, 500x334
Scotch eggs for the guy that asked last week. I actually do get around to making things and posting the recipes.
>>
>>7757497
They look nice. Did you attempt to make them with a runny yolk at any point? It's supposed to be a real bastard to pull off.

Also what sorts of sausages did you use? I can't see any sage or anything in the meat.
>>
>>7757507
No, never tried runny yolk.

The meat is ground Spam.
>>
I'd like to see some diversity, like maybe pasta with Spam or a nice green salad with diced Spam.
>>
Fried rice, steak for the ck crowd and fucking chicken, boneless skinless for the basic bitches
>>
>>7757507
They work well for a runny yoke. I just don't really eat my eggs runny so I prefer hard boiled. Pealing shells off soft boiled eggs is the real bastard.
I don't use sausage meats. My butcher does ground pork so I buy that instead and spice my own meat
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.