[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can call someone sweet >You can call someone salty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (55 KB, 576x631) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
55 KB, 576x631
>You can call someone sweet
>You can call someone salty
>You can call someone bitter
>You can call someone sour
>You can't call someone umami
>>
I dunno, I've been called meaty before. If you know what I mean.
>>
You're an umami faggot

There
>>
>>7756369
>You can call someone salty
This is only a recent development
>You can call someone sour
Not really, you can say things about someone are sour, their personality/demeanor, their smell, visage, etc
But you can't say "She's so sour" in the same way you could say "He's so sweet" or "He's so bitter"
>>
If a grill can scream oipoppy why can't a guy yell umami?
>>
>>7756369
Just like you can't call something/someone kawaii without sounding like a faggot.
I'll call you savoury though.

>>7756409
Well, you can call someone a sourpuss, I suppose.
>>
Chicago style women are Miami.
>>
>>7756411
underrated post
>>
Savory
>>
>>7756369
You can call someone savory.

most people don't know what umami is.
>>
>>7756373
melt in your mouth faggot
mmm
>>
>>7756411
heh took me a minute
>>
>>7756411
you

I like you
>>
File: 1458619337240.jpg (84 KB, 352x216) Image search: [Google]
1458619337240.jpg
84 KB, 352x216
>>7756411
>>
File: 1465263361502.gif (92 KB, 728x803) Image search: [Google]
1465263361502.gif
92 KB, 728x803
>>7756369
This is the updated one
>>
>>7756409
Sure you can. I've called people sour before. Surely you've met someone who had such an unpleasant demeanor all the time that they could be called "sour". My neighbor is a perfect example. I don't think I've met anyone as sour as she is. We gave her a bottle of nice champagne last Christmas, left it in a gift basket at her door, and never heard anything until 2 weeks later, when she was leaving at the same time as us. She said "oh, yeah, thanks for the bottle of wine," (it wasn't wine), "but I couldn't drink it because I have GASTRITIS (emphasis on that because she put emphasis on that), so I gave it to my boss."
And every conversation with her is much the same, her complaining about this or that, her office, the maintenance guy, her medical issues (some of which I think are non-existent). SOUR. SOUR. SOUR.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.