[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ think about this chain? Shit? Decent? Good? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
What does /ck/ think about this chain? Shit? Decent? Good? I just think they have to lay off the salt a bit.
>>
Love it. Tripple king burger is my go to
>>
It's okay. They burgers are big as advertised.
>>
Kingburger is so good.
Don't know why no one talks about it here, but everyone has a boner for Five Guys which is garbage compared to Fatburger.
>>
>>7755848
One of my friends actually managed to get their photo on their wall
>>
The non food court locations serve booze
>>
>>7756623
Really? I've never seen them.
>>
>>7756556
Agree it's better than 5 guys. But it's not worth 15 bucks.
>>
ate there once and they put waaayy to much mustard on my burger, that was all I could taste
>>
>>7755848
Best fast food burger in existence from what I recall, although it's been several years
>better than in n out
>better than overrated 5 guys meme burger
>>
>>7757193
A bit too expensive though
>>
>>7755848
Never heard of it
>>
>>7756556
We talk about BK all the time, what you talking about?

Its pretty great
>>
>>7757939
Cheeky
>>
I'm fly at Fat Burger when I'm way out west
>>
My only experience with Fatburger was when I was stationed on Pearl Harbor Naval Base. The Sub-side liberty center had one. Burgers were decent, but they always gave me lukewarm/cold fries. Haven't tried them anywhere else for that reason. Dumb, I know.
>>
95% lean beef? no thank you

we had a fatburger in my town and it ended up closing down. When a chain burger joint can't stay open it should be an indication of the quality of their product.

The consensus? eh it was ok, I don't think Im ever going to come back though
>>
The patty was so, so bland and dry every time I went in the past.
>>
>>7755848
its okay but for around the same price you can get some 5 guys which has better toppings.
>>
>>7756623
Never been to one in a food court, never seen booze sold at any of them.
>>
>>7755848
I dunno but I saw some of these patties in the frozen food section and bought a 6 pack of them.
>>
>>7755848
My 5th grade teacher's wife died there. But he was an asshole so he kinda deserved it tßh
>>
>>7757135

This is why I don't order things with mustard at restaurants, especially places where the cooks are a bunch of kids being paid $8/hr.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (35 KB, 546x453) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
35 KB, 546x453
>>7757135

still eats "restaurant" mustard
>>
I went to the only Michigan location last year and it was breddy gud
>>
>>7755848
Pretty good, however it is expensive as fug
>>
Breddy gud, but never pay full price for it.
>>
>>7760347
>5 memes
>Better
>>
>>7760790
What the fuck, how?
>>
>>7755848
I get the XXXL when I go, pretty easy
>>
>>7761762
How fat are you?
>>
>>7762971
5'10" 145 lbs bro
>>
>>7755848

I remember it being really good and super greasy.
>>
>>7763859
You must be a joy at parties
>>
The patties tastes average at best. Nothing to write home about. Its like they dont season them. It literally taste like a home cooked burger: single bachelor edition with a ton of shit piled on to make it big. It's not a nasty chain. But they are expensive.

This place is pretty much an In-n-Out, but with greasier, sloppier, expensive as fuck burgers.
>>
>>7757135

Yeah, me too. It's overpowering. If they did season the patty, I couldn't tell.
>>
>>7763050
>5'10"
when will you learn
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.