[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/, do you like gum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: DSC_0019.jpg (159 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0019.jpg
159 KB, 500x333
Hey /ck/, do you like gum?
>>
Gum is a bit 90's
>>
>>7754196
I still don't understand how those tablet versions got so popular and caused the stick kind to die out for a bit. Gum sticks are just plain superior in every way, with the only flaw being they can dry out.
>>
File: LEMON.jpg (48 KB, 620x460) Image search: [Google]
LEMON.jpg
48 KB, 620x460
>>7754196

I like gum
>>
>>7754199
this.

i had a pack with me all the time back then. then i quit. now i just have it after i eat junk food, which is not often.
>>
I have a pack in my pocket at all times. People with bad breath are gross.

It can be comforting sometimes too, like a cigarette.
>>
>>7754196
What's the point of gum?
>>
File: canOpoop.jpg (37 KB, 585x387) Image search: [Google]
canOpoop.jpg
37 KB, 585x387
Daddy likes his mints :^)
>>
Nah, you just chew it for a couple minutes then the flavors gone, now you have this flavorless turd in your mouth that you can either choose to swallow or dispose of. Gum is a hassle, fuck it up the ass and people who open mouth chew it.
>>
>>7755701
I want you to get the cinnamon flavor and dump the entire tin in your mouth
>>
File: spry_gum.jpg (251 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
spry_gum.jpg
251 KB, 1600x1600
>>7754196

Xylitol gum. Seriously if you can't afford to go to the dentist, chew this. It keeps your teeth from getting cavities.

Warning - Xylitol will make you shit your pants if you eat too much of it. But you anons probably like that anyway, you perverts.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.